Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

16 and never kissed or been out with a girl.

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016

I'm 16 and I've never kissed a girl, nor had a girl like me. I've liked a couple girls but no one has ever 'liked' me in that sort of way. Should I be worried?

no. that probably means that you just haven't been that lucky when it comes to girls. over half of the boys at my school (I'm 16 btw) have never kissed a girl, or even talked to one about anything apart from maths.... so don't worry.

Very worried its game over really

Seems like you have no potential with women

I would guess the number of guys arent kissed by 16 is greater than those that are

Dont be worried

Welcome to the crew...

No one really gives a toss really so stop worrying, trust me. We have better things to worry about like exams being in 8 days.

Wow 16, you're so old

How about 22 like me

You are only 16 years old mate, you have a long time left.

Just have fun, enjoy yourself, have hobbies, friends. You will meet someone nice along the way and the things will help is hitting the gym, wearing nice clothes, having a good hairstyle, being sociable, playful, light-hearted, fun.

All the best.

Reported for spam

Instead of making repetitive threads, why don't you look at the older posts and find your answers there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a 16 year old girl. I've never been in a relationship and no boy has ever liked me. Nor have my crushes felt the same way and I've never had my first kiss. I'm really unsuccessful when it comes to this. I can relate to you 100%.

But think of it this way, all of that stuff is irrelevant.
    Although it may seem like such a big thing now, you'll finally conclude that it isn't as significant as it's made out to be. There is so much more to things than being in a relationship or being liked. Sure, I get it. I've wanted my crushes to like me and to be in a relationship but now I've finally realised that it won't solve all of my problems.

You're 16; like myself. Focus on education or your hobbies or do something you like.
    Not everybody you come across is going to know all of this about you. Either way, don't worry! You'll be fine and this is a common thing that many teenagers go through!

Just stay positive and do things that make you happy! I'm sure when the time comes, you'll find someone right for you.

I'm starting to think all these threads are made by the same person.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather find

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.