The Student Room Group
Reply 1
The specification should answer your question (pages 38-41).

If you can get hold of one of the Economics Development books (sorry I don't have the names spare, but they cover everything); a one-day cram session should be sufficient. All the best.
Reply 2
I've got this as well and I was dreading it although once you look into it it's not too bad. Don't you have a study guide or something of the sort provided by your school/college?
Reply 3
yeah im doing it,
all of it, theres no easy way round it.
Reply 4
I have notes and had that syllabus already but i wanted to know what sort of questions are likely to come up/past papers anyone? and also the structure of the exam.
Reply 5
learn all of the models, 1 of them will come up.
comparative advantage.
Reply 6
bobmarley988
learn all of the models, 1 of them will come up.
comparative advantage.

what do you mean modals :O

i dont think there is a diagram apart from trade creation and diversion that you can draw. stuff like prebish singer, lewis and j curve are all just things you can write, no actual diagram is needed

modals is not very imp, its more just geting your argument right etc
Reply 7
So can anyone please give bullet points on what i should try and revise considering i have like 2 days well 1 and a half.

Thanks
Reply 8
liverpool
what do you mean modals :O

i dont think there is a diagram apart from trade creation and diversion that you can draw. stuff like prebish singer, lewis and j curve are all just things you can write, no actual diagram is needed

modals is not very imp, its more just geting your argument right etc

when i say models, i dont mean diagrams, the trade creation is for the EU, it is very unlikely you'll need it for devlopment but its good to know it.
for models, i mean rostows, harrow domar etc.
Reply 9
bobmarley988
when i say models, i dont mean diagrams, the trade creation is for the EU, it is very unlikely you'll need it for devlopment but its good to know it.
for models, i mean rostows, harrow domar etc.

oh kl kl, so thats rostows, harold domar, prebish singer, lewis sector and maybe another one where im missing. yh they are important :s-smilie: .... need to revise em all :s-smilie:

Latest