The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Please, I need Your help!

Hi guys!! I was wondering if anyone could help me, please? I'm revising for my exams and have been using Birmingham Uni library for revision late in the evening as it's 5 mins walk from my home. Since last weekend they don't allow any visitors (I'm not a Birmingham Uni student) until mid June which is a tragedy for me because i have nowhere else to study in the evening as I live in a shared house and it's very noisy here. Could anyone be willing to share their library card with me, please? I would need it in the evening times only until the end of May. Nothing is free in this world so it would be for a generous payment. Thank you.
(edited 7 years ago)
My card is kinda destroyed lol :/ I need to buy a new one which I Cba to do

Have you tried revising in the coffee shops at the uni? The Costa there (downstairs is good to revise in) or even the learning centre- you don't need a card to go in there or the common rooms?

Btw does that apply to the main libaray at uob too? Because last year I took my sister with me and it was no issue
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by AthiaKarim
My card is kinda destroyed lol :/ I need to buy a new one which I Cba to do

Have you tried revising in the coffee shops at the uni? The Costa there (downstairs is good to revise in) or even the learning centre- you don't need a card to go in there or the common rooms?

Btw does that apply to the main libaray at uob too? Because last year I took my sister with me and it was no issue

That's where I used to go - to the main library at UOB, but they don't allow any visitors since last weekend because it's an exam time and only students are allowed to use the library during the exam time.
The coffee shops close early unfortunately :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending