The Student Room Group

Is it a coincidence that all Islamic extremists come from an Islamic background?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by m.zed28
I agree. Just because some Muslim extremist are causing terror it doesn't mean that it's the religion that's to blame. If you actually studied Islam you'd realise that it's about peace and not killing people to become Muslims. What I dont understand is how come if a Christian person goes and kills someone in the headlines it's never mentioned "Christian Terrorist murdered" but in Islam it is? Like I said earlier people being terrorist has nothing to do with the religion.

double standards
Original post by m.zed28
I agree. Just because some Muslim extremist are causing terror it doesn't mean that it's the religion that's to blame. If you actually studied Islam you'd realise that it's about peace and not killing people to become Muslims. What I dont understand is how come if a Christian person goes and kills someone in the headlines it's never mentioned "Christian Terrorist murdered" but in Islam it is? Like I said earlier people being terrorist has nothing to do with the religion.

It is to do with the religion? you cant actually be serious? Of course Islam is to blame for ISIS and other murderous islamists. It is islamic fascism, Islam has to deal with it. Islamic countries are full of poverty, lazy, ignorant, war like, intolerant and oppressive people and this is what has fuelled extremism. Its been like this for 1400 years. Islam has never been the religion of peace.
Original post by Omen96
What are the chances? Surely the odds are near impossible?

The left usually say it has nothing to do with Islam and Islam is not to blame. If that's the case how are all these coincidences happening?

What about the converts and the 'born again' ones?

TSR really has a problem with tribalistic intellectually deficient racists.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending