The Student Room Group

Is it a coincidence that all Islamic extremists come from an Islamic background?

What are the chances? Surely the odds are near impossible?

The left usually say it has nothing to do with Islam and Islam is not to blame. If that's the case how are all these coincidences happening?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ISLAMIC extremist from an ISLAMIC background

someone give me a gun i need to shoot myself
Original post by Omen96
What are the chances? Surely the odds are near impossible?

The left usually say it has nothing to do with Islam and Islam is not to blame. If that's the case how are all these coincidences happening?

What's the point of these threads? All that's going to happen in this thread is apologists spouting their nonsense and then jacking off each other's ego's while calling you racist.
Then they validate each other and it reinforces the opposite point to what you're trying to get across.
Original post by Synonym
ISLAMIC extremist from an ISLAMIC background

someone give me a gun i need to shoot myself

I would with pleasure
:lol:
Original post by Zargabaath
What's the point of these threads? All that's going to happen in this thread is apologists spouting their nonsense and then jacking off each other's ego's while calling you racist.
Then they validate each other and it reinforces the opposite point to what you're trying to get across.

95% percent of his threads are literally just this , dude needs to get a life asap.
Reply 5
No most extremist come from the old god of the forest and the new.

Source: game of thrones
Reply 6
Original post by Zargabaath

It's a valid point. The left claim these groups have nothing whatsoever to do with Islam, I just want an explanation
Is it a coincidence that all Christian extremists come from a Christian background? That all Jewish extremists come from a Jewish background?

Equally, is it a coincidence that all non-extremist Muslims come from an Islamic background?

Extremism can arise in any background or faith. It doesn't mean it is the product of that background.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Omen96
It's a valid point. The left claim these groups have nothing whatsoever to do with Islam, I just want an explanation

I didn't say your point wasn't valid, in fact I agree there's an issue there, but your posting is comparable to banging your head against a brick wall and expecting the wall to cave in.
You aren't going to get an answer by spamming the forum with these threads.

Also "The Left" think no such thing, that's like saying The Right want to deport every non-white citizen in the UK. A certain group of morons who identify on that side of the spectrum do, sure, but that isn't the entire side by any stretch of the imagination.
How many more ****ing posts are you going to make about Islam? Seriously, it's just boring now. Get a ****ing hobby.
Mind blown...

0/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just because they claim they are follow Islam doesn't necessarily mean that they are. Or sometimes they claim they're doing it for Islam but what they are doing goes completely against what Islam stands for. The only problem is, they think they're in the right and everybody else is in the wrong.
Reply 12
Original post by Platopus
Is it a coincidence that all Christian extremists come from a Christian background? That all Jewish extremists come from a Jewish background?

Equally, is it a coincidence that all non-extremist Muslims come from an Islamic background?

Extremism can arise in any background or faith. It doesn't mean it is the product of that background.

I agree. Just because some Muslim extremist are causing terror it doesn't mean that it's the religion that's to blame. If you actually studied Islam you'd realise that it's about peace and not killing people to become Muslims. What I dont understand is how come if a Christian person goes and kills someone in the headlines it's never mentioned "Christian Terrorist murdered" but in Islam it is? Like I said earlier people being terrorist has nothing to do with the religion.
Original post by Omen96

The thing about muslim extremists is they believe that they are doing what Allah wants them to do so they identify with Islam. The non-extremist muslims don't believe that the extremists are following the religion. By killing inncoent people they are not following the Quran or its teachings therefore the non-extremists don't recognise the extremists as muslims. Its all a matter of perspective.
(edited 7 years ago)
You know when something is so ridiculous you try to make sense of it...?
Yea that's where I am right now
Nah mate Islamic extremists comes from Buddhism background :colonhash:
Original post by ivybridge
How many more ****ing posts are you going to make about Islam? Seriously, it's just boring now. Get a ****ing hobby.

Says the person who appears to spend his entire life here screaming about multiculturalism and putting victim identities on a pedestal.
They actually don't lol, there's hundreds of cases of people 'converting' to Islam in order to fight for ISIS. Which is not an Islamic background, there's just money, war glory and sex slaves in it for them.
Original post by MrControversial
Says the person who appears to spend his entire life here screaming about multiculturalism and putting victim identities on a pedestal.

Right... no.
Actually, many don't - quite a few are converts. One of the four 7/7 bombers was a Jamaican convert. The killers of Lee Rigby were converts. Unless you're defining an 'Islamic background' simply as identification as Muslim, in which case the question is simply tautological.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending