The Student Room Group

CCEA AS Practical

I have my practical on wednesday and was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to do well or any things to remember before i do it? thanks
How did it go today? What did you get for the last 2 questions?
Original post by ArnMcContinental
How did it go today? What did you get for the last 2 questions?

thought it was okay, made a few silly mistakes, for the number of electrons i got 8.6x10^25 and for density i got 9.1, you?
Yea i got the same, i was just out a bit becaus of accuracy i think
I have the AS practical tomorrow would really appreciate some heads up on the section B part how was it ??
Reply 5
Original post by confusedlemur99
thought it was okay, made a few silly mistakes, for the number of electrons i got 8.6x10^25 and for density i got 9.1, you?

Do you remember the answer you got for it. I done density = mass/ volume but i think I done the volume wrong.
Reply 6
[QUOTE=Helpimdumb;64737361]I have the AS practical tomorrow would really appreciate some heads up on the section B part how was it ??

It wasn't too bad. In the graph question they have already labelled the x axis but they give you the results for the graph also so it means they have basically done half the work for you already.
Cheers!! Guess I'll just rely on common sense🤔
Reply 8
Original post by Helpimdumb
Cheers!! Guess I'll just rely on common sense🤔

How did you fIne the practical today?
Original post by lmg1
Do you remember the answer you got for it. I done density = mass/ volume but i think I done the volume wrong.

The volume was just 1 I think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending