The Student Room Group

Goodbye message to my uni friend

I want to send a goodbye message to my uni friend. Between us, we've shared many fun moments and we spent a lot of time together. Even though we've only been friends for 8 months, I regard her as one of my closest uni friends. We've become so comfortable with each other like stuff about our love lives and personal issues.

She's going away (out of the city) after graduation and I'll never see her again. It will be a sad moment.

But I want to send her a nice goodbye message, one that means a lot so that we remain friends even with the distance. Is that too weird/needy or should I do it? What should I say?
Original post by Anonymous
I want to send a goodbye message to my uni friend. Between us, we've shared many fun moments and we spent a lot of time together. Even though we've only been friends for 8 months, I regard her as one of my closest uni friends. We've become so comfortable with each other like stuff about our love lives and personal issues.

She's going away (out of the city) after graduation and I'll never see her again. It will be a sad moment.

But I want to send her a nice goodbye message, one that means a lot so that we remain friends even with the distance. Is that too weird/needy or should I do it? What should I say?

It seems a bit weird to me. If you're as close as you say you are, she will keep in touch anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending