Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Lancaster Uni Masters Students courses/accomadation

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Hey so I'm starting an MSc at Lancaster in October (2016/2017) doing Volcanology and Geology Hazards and looking for anyone doing the same?
    Also to any masters students about how you're going to go about sorting out accommodation or looking for anyone to live with,

    thank you!!

    Hey! I'm currently a student here looking for people to live with next year, my current flatmates are leaving soon. I don't know how to go about finding people either, but I think you have two options for finding accommodation, depending on whether you want on or off campus accommodation.

    On-Campus you will be staying in Graduate College, if you find people to live with I think you can apply as a group, otherwise you can apply and can placed with random people.

    Off-Campus might be best to apply for through LUSU living, they have a place to search for houses here: https://www.lancasteruniversityhomes.../Accommodation . Some require you to apply as a group, others you can apply for alone and live with random people.
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather find

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.