The Student Room Group

scly1 family and households predictions for paper 2016

hiya guys I made his thread in hope that someone can make or help me make predictions for this paper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it might be feminism, division of labour, birth rate or death rate. Just predictions, I'm not sure. I would advise that you revise everything though. What did you get last year and what are you hoping to get this year?
Reply 2
i got 37/60 (C) raw marks and if i improve by at least 10 marks ill be on overall A! what did you get?
Reply 3
i would love it if demography comes up , hopefully as a 24marker
I think functions of the family or marxists might come up for the essay markers.
Reply 5
Hi I'm also retaking scly1. How's everyone's revision going? Have you leant all of the unit

I'm just reading over everything everyday and then doing past exam papers

Oh yes I do love the demography topic
(edited 7 years ago)
It won't be Childhood or Social Policies in the essay questions because they were last year,
my guess is Demography, Theories, or Diversity...

hopefully the Theory Q is an Assess because then you don't have to know 7 paragraphs on the one theory...
I'm resitting this and my guess is feminism as a 24 marker and i'm split between diversity, division of labour and demography. i don't think marriages/divorces will come up as it was present in 2014! but look over them topics! you can ignore childhood and social policy as it was last years
but good luck you rajji's !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending