The Student Room Group

OCR Gateway B B1,C1 and P1 B2,C2 and P2 exams 2016

Since there is no thread or hardly any activity I started this thread for anyone that wants to post revision tips so go ahead. By the way im also sitting these exams :smile:
Original post by KanwarV
Since there is no thread or hardly any activity I started this thread for anyone that wants to post revision tips so go ahead. By the way im also sitting these exams :smile:

I could help you if you need it:smile:
Just PM me
Reply 2
Hi,
Has anyone done this exam yet? What did you think? I have it coming up really soon and cannot remember a single thing. HELP!!!
nice to see u here fella
I have some really useful powerpoints on each of the 123's in bio, chem and physics but it won't let me upload them :unimpressed:
Reply 5
Original post by Oluwafemi.muyiwa
nice to see u here fella

my ***** looooooool
Reply 6
Chemistry is such a pain.:bawling:
Reply 7
Any idea what topics the six mark questions will be on?
Reply 8
So far, no one knows and no one has taken the exam yet. Everyone doing these exams will do it on the same day (25th May and 10th June) so we're always screwed.

I'm also probably overestimating how well I'm going to do.
Reply 9
Physics is a struggle. This is my prediction for the 1's tomorrow: B1 < 18 C1 < 16 P1 > 13
Reply 10
my boner increased when i opened the paper ****ing hell everything revised came up the 6 markers were so ****ing easy omg words can't describe an easy a*

Quick Reply

Latest