Reply 80
Hit me up :biggrin:
Me please :bubbles:
Reply 82
:smile:
:tongue: yo
Go on then. :colondollar:
Original post by SeanFM
Ayy lmao. I like you - if only more people were like you. 'Real' is how I'd describe you. As in, you can laugh at people who are being silly and point out what people are doing wrong and just be honest with people. I wouldn't be surprised if you could sing like Vanessa as well. Plus, you're rediculously pretty. :s-smilie:

Our paths don't cross that much :iiam: I'm not sure how much I can say, if anything, about recent things that have happened, but fair play to you, and that says it all.

:lol: I am sure that there are many things that are likeable about you.

I love your avatar - those kinds of books are cool. I'm reading a similar one about Maths at the moment and how it pops up in every day life :tongue: and I guess you're looking to do Philosophy or something similar at a very good university - kudos to you. And it looks like you're a very hard worker, working on Christmas Day and only having a break on your holiday, so good effort :tongue: with that kind of commitment you should expect to do really well. :borat:

Your 'about me' section is the loveliest one I've ever seen :rofl:

And if you happen to like this song, then you are awesome.

Spoiler

and being a good cook/good at making snacks is a useful skill to have :tongue: as long as you don't burn your hand.

I'm not a huge fan of musicals but 'wouldn't it be loverly' is probably my favourite song from one, and that's what your picture reminds me of a lot of the time :tongue:

I like your threads in chat, I think you'd be an interesting person to talk to. Also, it sounds like you have a lot more to deal with than the average teenager but you're still going and that takes a lot of strength... more than some people can understand. So fair play to you. I think you're off to.. Cambridge? which again, is.. cool :tongue:

Miss study helper. I admire your enthusiasm and wanting to help people out in a range of subjects, sharing links/notes etc so good job :borat:

I know that your mathematical ability is far beyond an average person's at your age :tongue: most likely greater than mine - I can just tell that you'll be the type to do well and enjoy pure maths and all of that. No pressure!

:lol: I do not know much, but I hope that your quest for a south asian guy works out! :borat:

Sometimes it feels like a big Indian family around here :K: largely due to you, so well done :tongue: I am sure that it makes a lot of people happy while they spend time on TSR.

Lol gave up on that one a while ago :smile:
Reply 86
Original post by SeanFM
Ayy lmao. I like you - if only more people were like you. 'Real' is how I'd describe you. As in, you can laugh at people who are being silly and point out what people are doing wrong and just be honest with people. I wouldn't be surprised if you could sing like Vanessa as well. Plus, you're rediculously pretty. :s-smilie:

Our paths don't cross that much :iiam: I'm not sure how much I can say, if anything, about recent things that have happened, but fair play to you, and that says it all.

:lol: I am sure that there are many things that are likeable about you.

I love your avatar - those kinds of books are cool. I'm reading a similar one about Maths at the moment and how it pops up in every day life :tongue: and I guess you're looking to do Philosophy or something similar at a very good university - kudos to you. And it looks like you're a very hard worker, working on Christmas Day and only having a break on your holiday, so good effort :tongue: with that kind of commitment you should expect to do really well. :borat:

Your 'about me' section is the loveliest one I've ever seen :rofl:

And if you happen to like this song, then you are awesome.

Spoiler

and being a good cook/good at making snacks is a useful skill to have :tongue: as long as you don't burn your hand.

I'm not a huge fan of musicals but 'wouldn't it be loverly' is probably my favourite song from one, and that's what your picture reminds me of a lot of the time :tongue:

I like your threads in chat, I think you'd be an interesting person to talk to. Also, it sounds like you have a lot more to deal with than the average teenager but you're still going and that takes a lot of strength... more than some people can understand. So fair play to you. I think you're off to.. Cambridge? which again, is.. cool :tongue:

Miss study helper. I admire your enthusiasm and wanting to help people out in a range of subjects, sharing links/notes etc so good job :borat:

I know that your mathematical ability is far beyond an average person's at your age :tongue: most likely greater than mine - I can just tell that you'll be the type to do well and enjoy pure maths and all of that. No pressure!

:lol: I do not know much, but I hope that your quest for a south asian guy works out! :borat:

Sometimes it feels like a big Indian family around here :K: largely due to you, so well done :tongue: I am sure that it makes a lot of people happy while they spend time on TSR.

gonna go listen to that song rn in your honour @SeanFM
:kiss:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
What about me :woo: ?

Ah, mademoiselle, comment allez-vous? (That's all I know, sorry :colondollar:)

Being female on the internet must not be fun. You get weird people like me being awkward, and then weirder people saying and asking creepy things.and it can take a lot out of you to have to put up with that, so fair play to you.

Other than that, it's nice that you help people with their French (and I have the utmost respect for anyone who speaks English as a second or third language, if you ever go to Iceland you'd see what I mean :tongue:) and it's nice that you have this circle of people that you can chat to and propose meet ups and stuff like that.

Original post by RobML
meeeeeeeee

:daydreaming: I love your photography of you taking a photo and being flirt of the year - it must take a lot of confidence :wink: and I just like your posts in general. It keeps the place interesting, like about tea and booty and South Asian girls, sometimes all at once.

Original post by Roxy1331
This is cute. You don't see me but I'm curious to see how you'll do. :tongue:

The Police are looking for you. :K:

But seriously, I like your posting style :tongue: I can tell that you'd be interesting to talk to. This vine is just for you.

Spoiler

Original post by acupofgreentea
These threads are so cool. I might steal this idea some point in the near future. :ninja: It seems fun.

Anyhow, I bite. Me please. :tongue:

:moon: good idea, I'm sure you'd have something positive to say about everyone and everyone would have nothing negative to say about you. :tongue:

It seems that we'll forever be two ships sailing in completely different directions on a wet, windy night in Stoke. But anyway, at some point after you joined we blinked and then there you were, up there with two others to become The Angels Of The North (well, north for everyone in England anyway) and you're great fun when it comes to crushing on people and drama and all of that, and almost certainly a lovely person to be around in your group.

Original post by zetamcfc
Done! :badger::banana::badger::banana::badger: Love algebra as virtually no numbers :biggrin: which I'm pretty terrible at lol

:s-smilie: it's all about computation and getting marks for that, really. But to each their own, I suppose. Lucky you for having a long holiday :tongue:

Original post by OGGUS
This will be interesting

Spoiler

If you like Girl Meets World.. then we do not have that in common :redface: but to each their own :tongue: Disney has loads of good shows, if you like them then that is cool. You're into a bunch of sports, which is nice :tongue: a nice skill to have at uni, that's for sure.

And you're organised and asking q's about uni and A2 and things like that, ahead of the game. Way better than what I was doing :rofl:

Original post by undercxver
Awwwww such a sweet idea for a thread Sean! TSR needs more users like you. :h:

Thought I should give it a go. :tongue:

Spoiler

Oh, you. :fan:

Just for that, you can have it on your wall.

Spoiler

Original post by SeanFM
Ah, mademoiselle, comment allez-vous? (That's all I know, sorry :colondollar:)

Je vais bien merci \o/ haha dw :3

Original post by SeanFM

Being female on the internet must not be fun. You get weird people like me being awkward, and then weirder people saying and asking creepy things.and it can take a lot out of you to have to put up with that, so fair play to you.

Yeaaaah how did you know :cry2: you're not awkward tho :O !
Ohhh yeah creepy things, I think I'm the queen of creeps because of my username :cry2: I mean now it's okay because I'm not on TSR as often as I used to be, but some people here are clearly CREEPY - RIP inbox .. -

Original post by SeanFM

Other than that, it's nice that you help people with their French (and I have the utmost respect for anyone who speaks English as a second or third language, if you ever go to Iceland you'd see what I mean :tongue:) and it's nice that you have this circle of people that you can chat to and propose meet ups and stuff like that.

Yep English is my 3d language, I looove to learn languages :jive:
What is the thing with Iceland :3 ?
Ouiiii I've met so cool people here and they became real friends and I'm so happy I met them :h:

Thanks for the reply :woo:
@SeanFM :biggrin:

Spoiler

Wub wub wub wubwub :mmm:
Je vais bien merci \o/ haha dw :3

Yeaaaah how did you know :cry2: you're not awkward tho :O !
Ohhh yeah creepy things, I think I'm the queen of creeps because of my username :cry2: I mean now it's okay because I'm not on TSR as often as I used to be, but some people here are clearly CREEPY - RIP inbox .. -

Yep English is my 3d language, I looove to learn languages :jive:
What is the thing with Iceland :3 ?
Ouiiii I've met so cool people here and they became real friends and I'm so happy I met them :h:

Thanks for the reply :woo:

:ninja2: perhaps it is just really well hidden.

Yes, I have heard some nasty things from what you've written and other poor users too. :s-smilie:

Niceee :tongue: it is a nice skill to have.

You'd think that the people from Iceland were English :tongue: and they're just super friendly, and on top of that they have to study Icelandic and maybe another MFL, and it's a lovely place to visit!

Original post by cupcakes87
awww! Sean you cutey! :hugs: thank you lovely! arent you a darling! :lovehug:

and yussssssss HARRY POTTER! :cool:

my fav is the 200 harry potter characters quiz on Sporcle :gah:

:hat2: :colondollar:

:lol: those ones are harder than you think :tongue: how many d'ya get?

@Biryani007 - Happy Birthday! :K: being the big 20 must be scary :redface:
Original post by SeanFM

:hat2: :colondollar:

:lol: those ones are harder than you think :tongue: how many d'ya get?

:lol: when i first started playing it back in year 8/9 when i was reading the books i used to get 200 easy in no time! now id be lucky to get 50 :rofl:

in fact ill have a go now!

Spoiler

Original post by SeanFM

Thanks for replying :colondollar:

Not surprised! :lol:

Thanks, and hopefully, yes :yep:

Good luck in your exams!
Original post by SeanFM
:ninja2: perhaps it is just really well hidden.

Yes, I have heard some nasty things from what you've written and other poor users too. :s-smilie:

Niceee :tongue: it is a nice skill to have.

You'd think that the people from Iceland were English :tongue: and they're just super friendly, and on top of that they have to study Icelandic and maybe another MFL, and it's a lovely place to visit!

:ninja:

Yep :cry2: the struggle of being behind a screen :rolleyes:

Thank you :girl:

Awww I see ! Seems very nice there :O ! I add the country my list now :mmm:

Original post by SeanFM

:woo: @Biryani007
[scrollr] :nyan: :heart: Joyeux anniversaire :heart: :nyan: [/scrollr]
me! :angelwings:
Original post by SeanFM

Whovians are so awesome :tongue: haven't met someone who likes Dr Who that I dislike, ever.

You are very kind to people of TSR - some more than others :perv: but checking that people are okay, wishing happy birthdays and all of that - nice one.

Who would they be :innocent:

Spoiler

Original post by SeanFM

:woo: @Biryani007
[scrollr] :nyan: :heart: Joyeux anniversaire :heart: :nyan: [/scrollr]

Thanks guys!! :heart::heart:
I want to be a teeenagerrr againnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :cry2:
Original post by Biryani007
Thanks guys!! :heart::heart:
I want to be a teeenagerrr againnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :cry2: