The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

He's disgusted by your stretch marks....not disgusted enough to not sleep with you though huh?
Has he never slept with a woman before? No matter how big or how small, all women have imperfections and most women have stretch marks.
I have stretch marks on my boobs, bun and thighs and funnily enough, I have a birth mark on my bum too :laugh: you should be with someone who can see past your marks because they aren't a big deal at all and who doesn't even take them into account because he fancies you no matter what flaw you have. You should never be with someone who brings you down, whether it's for the way you look or anything else.

Stretch marks are nothing and they fade anyway. I'm sure this guy has flaws too and expects people to accept his but he can't do the same.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
How pathetic. You deserve better.
Your boyfriend is being the ugly one for bullying you about such trivial things.
What they all said. he should accept you for who you are. He sounds like an immature idiot. Stop making excuses for him and find someone worthwhile. If hes saying like that to you now, then think what he will be like later.
He sounds disgusting for making you feel so ****. No one, and I mean no-one, has the right to make you feel like that. A hell of a lot of women have them, it's more unusual if you don't if that makes you feel any better. It just shows your body's matured from a child to a woman and I think that should be embraced not shot down like he's doing to you. Your stretchmarks show you've grown up but unfortunately it sounds like he needs to do the same. I wouldn't be with this guy in a million years....
I've been told stretch marks are sort of sexy. I think you should end it!!!
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I wouldnt want to be around anyone that is so insensitive and crass about your looks. How old are you both?

I heard bio oil can help stretch marks but i dont know to what degree or even if thats true..

Bail on the guy, he is a loser

This!
Original post by Anonymous
I was seriously considering dating him but im not sure what to do any longer. He still sees me, messages me and sleeps with me but he said he was turned off and repulsed by few stretchmarks around my nipples. I also have a birth mark on my butt cheek and he constantly makes fun of it when we have sex. Does this mean he won't want to be in a relationship with me??
Does anyone else have stretchmarks and birth marks? Is there any way to get rid of them? Please keep anon.

How about you get rid of your boyfriend, he sounds like a nasty person.
Honestly, just get rid of him as others have suggested. You don't need that in your life at all :hugs:
Not worth your time.
Reply 52
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
No I am saying you're exaggerating.

When did I say stretch marks were disgusting? Do tell me! :smile:

I posted a picture saying you really can't see how this could be considered ugly, to which you avoided the question and said "Op's stretch marks don't look like that obviously" clearly implying that you thought those stretch marks were ugly
Original post by difeo
I posted a picture saying you really can't see how this could be considered ugly, to which you avoided the question and said "Op's stretch marks don't look like that obviously" clearly implying that you thought those stretch marks were ugly

No you assumed that is what implied, I meant no such thing. I said OP's stretch marks look nothing like that because she is young as you deemed those stretch marks as ugly, I was supporting op.
Remember that you're a human being and your body isn't a tool for someone else's gratification. I dunno how serious the comments are (might be just teasing) but you're not a meal or product for him to review. Let him know clearly and directly that you don't appreciate the comments and see how he reacts.

Latest

Trending

Trending