The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM Accommodation

I'm studying the graphic design course at csm in September and was wondering which halls people are applying to? As there's none relatively close to csm

Scroll to see replies

Original post by poppy3001
I'm studying the graphic design course at csm in September and was wondering which halls people are applying to? As there's none relatively close to csm

I've only recently decided that I'm living in halls as I was planning on renting a room cheaper and closer to CSM in a flat share. Sketch house is closest to CSM but I'm not sure I want to go there?

At the moment i'm thinking will wyatt but not really sure. I think Cordwainer's is bit too far even though the prices are better.

My brain is such a mess right now, I have no idea what I'm going to decide! Where are you thinking?

I kind of still want to do the flat share but would risk missing out on all the social stuff.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by BlueMoons
I've only recently decided that I'm living in halls as I was planning on renting a room cheaper and closer to CSM in a flat share. Sketch house is closest to CSM but I'm not sure I want to go there?

At the moment i'm thinking will wyatt but not really sure. I think Cordwainer's is bit too far even though the prices are better.

My brain is such a mess right now, I have no idea what I'm going to decide! Where are you thinking?

I kind of still want to do the flat share but would risk missing out on all the social stuff.

Yeah it's expensive but I want the whole social side so I'm going to Halls hopefully. And same I'm looking at Will Wyatt and Sketch Hall actually, I quite like it. But as you get 5 options to put down I was wondering about Don Gratton. They're all so far away!
Hey :smile: Ill be doing the BA fine art course at CSM, I'm going for will wyatt as my first, then Don Gratton as second purely based on the area - shoreditch/bricklane old spitalfields market, and other cool quirky places surround the areas. The accommodations definitely weren't the most aesthetically appealing to me but i figured I'm gonna have a much better time living in a cool area rather than elephant & castle (highline building)
Reply 4
Original post by annabellewright
Hey :smile: Ill be doing the BA fine art course at CSM, I'm going for will wyatt as my first, then Don Gratton as second purely based on the area - shoreditch/bricklane old spitalfields market, and other cool quirky places surround the areas. The accommodations definitely weren't the most aesthetically appealing to me but i figured I'm gonna have a much better time living in a cool area rather than elephant & castle (highline building)

oh yeah, I've put that down too. I was just wondering why you haven't put sketch house?
Good point tbf Poppy, i hadn't looked into Sketch house that much! It does look nice and modern, 3/4 size beds too! I think the location of Will + Don appeal to me more than Finsbury park, but i haven't been there. Have you? Do you reckon most people from CSM would choose Sketch?
Reply 6
Good point tbf Poppy, i hadn't looked into Sketch house that much! It does look nice and modern, 3/4 size beds too! I think the location of Will + Don appeal to me more than Finsbury park, but i haven't been there. Have you? Do you reckon most people from CSM would choose Sketch?

Hey, I start at csm next year too but already have a friend who studies there and her and the vast majority of her friends also at csm live at sketch! x
Ahh, damn! Are you applying to Sketch then? Also what course you on? :smile: x
Reply 8
Ahh, damn! Are you applying to Sketch then? Also what course you on? :smile: x

Yeah I think I'm gonna go for Sketch as my first and Will Wyatt as my second; Will Wyatt seems to be the most lively n apparently Sketch is kinda quiet which sucks, but the rooms are so nice! So conflicted haha. Although I think both of these are the main ones csm students go to
I'm doing fashion communication: journalism! x
Haha i know right I've been debating accommodations for about two weeks now so indecisive!! Ive definitely decided now though, Will wyatt as my first, Sketch as my second, Don Gratton looks a bit of a **** hole tbh x
Reply 10
Haha i know right I've been debating accommodations for about two weeks now so indecisive!! Ive definitely decided now though, Will wyatt as my first, Sketch as my second, Don Gratton looks a bit of a **** hole tbh x

I know that's what I thought about Don Gratton too tbh haha. Are you on the website trying to apply yet? I can't get on, pure stress
Yep!! Total rat race haha! Im not stressing though loads of people will be in the same position, you'll be alreet! x
Hey guys! Wondering what accommodation you guys got? Im starting at CSM in September and wondering who else is going to be living in Sketch house. xx
I got Will Wyatt, my first choice :smile: What course will you be on at CSM? x

Aww thats in a good location too, I am doing to CSM foundation - fashion and textiles. Don't know London that well as from Edinburgh and don't know anyone so scary! :K:
I just got my offer for Sketch house, and I'm from California, so I've never been to London. Is anyone else living in Sketch and going to CSM starting in the first week of September?
Reply 16

Oh i got will wyatt as my first choice too, I'm pretty excited now! I've been looking for some group chats or pages on Facebook and can't find any, have you?
Oh i got will wyatt as my first choice too, I'm pretty excited now! I've been looking for some group chats or pages on Facebook and can't find any, have you?

Yeah Poppy, add me on fb Annabelle Richmond-Wright and i'll add you to it :smile: x
Original post by mmmariselas
I just got my offer for Sketch house, and I'm from California, so I've never been to London. Is anyone else living in Sketch and going to CSM starting in the first week of September?

There's a group chat on Facebook i can add you to, I think there are people living in Sketch
Reply 19

I applied Will Wyatt but got offer in Costume Store, which is so far from CSM. I wonder whether to get flat or just to live in the hall even though its distance. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending