The Student Room Group

Onyxia's Lair of discussion for World of Warcraft

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4460
Original post by Jmaguire
The client is the World of Warcraft application, the game.
Client 1 - His prot pala
Client 2 - his boosted lvl 1

I am so bored of the game right now, I remember playing to the early hours of the morning and it's lost so much appeal now. Gave my main account with a 85 Pala. Hunt, Shaman and Druid to my brother and started a Mage, got that 85 now and professions max and only PvP is keeping me playing :frown:

Thanks for clearing that up for me :smile:
Wow was more fun and interactive in the older days imo, but at least now it's more convenient eg jointed flight paths and AHs and mounts at level 20. Try subtlety rogue so much fun for pvp :biggrin: I've never got bored of the game but only because I play casually and have taken large breaks in-between.
Reply 4461
Anyone else play on the Outland EU PvP server?

I have:
Priest: 85
Druid: 85
Rogue: 85
Hunter: 85
Mage: 83

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
WOW has just lost its "fun" factor for me. :frown: Decided to quit both accounts and start a different game. Anyone heard of tibia? Not the bone, :smile:
Original post by Jiraya Sama
WOW has just lost its "fun" factor for me. :frown: Decided to quit both accounts and start a different game. Anyone heard of tibia? Not the bone, :smile:

I felt the same the last few months, bought a 25 guild last week and slowly building it up has brought a hell of a lot of fun back for me :smile:
Original post by MattCunnelly
I felt the same the last few months, bought a 25 guild last week and slowly building it up has brought a hell of a lot of fun back for me :smile:

How much you pay for the guild? Im guessing its a level 25 guild. Recruiting?

Used to play it two years ago, played it for about 4 years.

It's a good fun game but it's a lot more solo play than WoW, it also requires grinding mobs for exp to level and not quests as a main source of exp.
Original post by Jmaguire
Used to play it two years ago, played it for about 4 years.

It's a good fun game but it's a lot more solo play than WoW, it also requires grinding mobs for exp to level and not quests as a main source of exp.

Unless your hunting as a party. Want to start again?

Their opening 2 new dev servers, 2x exp and 2x skills just so people start playing on them. No transfers in or out so it will be locked servers. cant wait.
I subscribed again.

Levelled my druid to 85 in a few days (5 days played) then got almost full epic and deathwing down with me healing in LFR in a few hours after that.
How much you pay for the guild? Im guessing its a level 25 guild. Recruiting?

I paid 50k for it, some guy on my realm just wanted a quick sell :smile: at around 850 members now been going for a month
(edited 11 years ago)
MoP 25th.
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
MoP 25th.

Rofl, can't wait. So broke so don't know how I will afford it haha
Rofl, can't wait. So broke so don't know how I will afford it haha

I wont be playing it I dont think. I thought cataclysm was awful.
Does anyone here play on Blades Edge EU? And i agree about getting bored of the game but in my case its due to not raiding always wanted to but never found a good guild. So made my own and still carnt raid as have no healers haha

Original post by formanmark
Does anyone here play on Blades Edge EU? And i agree about getting bored of the game but in my case its due to not raiding always wanted to but never found a good guild. So made my own and still carnt raid as have no healers haha

Playing on Ahn'Qiraj. Yeah a lot of the end content is about raiding. Always been a tank and my guild doesn't need me any more so stopped playing for a few months. Typical. When MOP comes out going to join a new guild. :biggrin:
Id be happy if i could even kill them stupid twins in aq 40 lol using a voildwalker as main tank and a turtle pet as offtank with a spirit beast heal as the healer doesnt work well haha

Currently leveling a warrior and trying bully guild member to level a healer but they having none of it lol

Defias brotherhood EU...

Think I'l occupy myself with Guild wars 2
Original post by formanmark
Id be happy if i could even kill them stupid twins in aq 40 lol using a voildwalker as main tank and a turtle pet as offtank with a spirit beast heal as the healer doesnt work well haha

Currently leveling a warrior and trying bully guild member to level a healer but they having none of it lol

Haha its funny how the vocations we need, we always try and force someone else to be healer and tank haha

Quick Reply

Latest