The Student Room Group

Onyxia's Lair of discussion for World of Warcraft

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GnomeMage
Guess my race and my class people!!

a gnome mage
Vanilla player here, took a break around WOTLK and might be rejoining once i finish uni soon.

UBRS was the best, ended up training Drakisath as a warlock because the hunter was clueless about what to do and ended up dying. Fun times in vanilla wow, also Alterac Valley matches that could last up to 6 hours were also amazing honour farms <3
No one here playing on Defias Brotherhood EU?
Guys my laptop shuts down on its own after a random period of time on wow!! everytime!! i did a google and it seems loads of people are having this problem. but i have not seen any posted solution yet..
Original post by GnomeMage
Guys my laptop shuts down on its own after a random period of time on wow!! everytime!! i did a google and it seems loads of people are having this problem. but i have not seen any posted solution yet..

I would assume overheating. Big time.
Reply 4725
I reaaaally want to get back to playing but I still haven't managed to find out what's wrong with my pc...

Really want to get things worked out before WoD arrives :emo:
Original post by Ronove

yes it was suggested but i was only playing for 15 min ...? then boom... black screen. overheating usually takes few hours is it not?

plus i also play starcraft II, a far more graphic demanding game and its just fine with no problem.
Reply 4727
Original post by Ronove

Do you play WoW?

I'm currently looking for TSR WoW players to have fun with.. :tongue:

I play on Darksorrw and Defias brotherhood and Ravencrest.

I raid. :wink:
Original post by Armin.
Do you play WoW?

I'm currently looking for TSR WoW players to have fun with.. :tongue:

I play on Darksorrw and Defias brotherhood and Ravencrest.

I raid. :wink:

Not anymore. :tongue:
Reply 4729
Original post by Ronove
Not anymore. :tongue:

:hand:

Come back for the new expansion! :biggrin:
Original post by Armin.
:hand:

Come back for the new expansion! :biggrin:

When is it coming out? I feel like I played for way too long and I'm thoroughly uninterested in dailies these days. :tongue: I'd need a new computer as well and I'm not sure when that might happen!
Reply 4731
Original post by Ronove
When is it coming out? I feel like I played for way too long and I'm thoroughly uninterested in dailies these days. :tongue: I'd need a new computer as well and I'm not sure when that might happen!

No official release date yet however they just began beta testing. Projected release date is sept or most likely Oct.

Ah dailies. :lol: So you quit during Mists of Pandaria! Well dailies have been scrapped for at least two patches instead they opted for the timeless island which is a world pvp zone...-feels like I'm going to babble on haha. Anyway you get the idea dailies are not a thing anymore. They listened albeit after they lost people. :biggrin:

They are doing an item squish and upgrading some of the graphics to be more compatible with outdated machines. So no more 600k health pools and critting for millions!

:colone:
Original post by Armin.
No official release date yet however they just began beta testing. Projected release date is sept or most likely Oct.

Ah dailies. :lol: So you quit during Mists of Pandaria! Well dailies have been scrapped for at least two patches instead they opted for the timeless island which is a world pvp zone...-feels like I'm going to babble on haha. Anyway you get the idea dailies are not a thing anymore. They listened albeit after they lost people. :biggrin:

They are doing an item squish and upgrading some of the graphics to be more compatible with outdated machines. So no more 600k health pools and critting for millions!

:colone:

Now Blizzard are saying it'll be released on or before the 20th Dec.

Recently started playing again on Draenor EU - Horde. Enjoying it lots atm!
Original post by Bude8
Now Blizzard are saying it'll be released on or before the 20th Dec.

Recently started playing again on Draenor EU - Horde. Enjoying it lots atm!

That date has been there since they opened up the preorders.

They've always stated that is just a final latest of the late deadline.
Playing on Bloodhoof US.
Reply 4735
Original post by Malevolent
Playing on Bloodhoof US.

Pretty sure it's a dead server.
Just realize how badly Alliance are shafted in favor of the Horde...
Hi there everyone
Not sure how active this thread is but anyways..
My name is Sophie, I live in England and I love love love World of Warcraft.
I have 5 level 90s on Khadgar EU, my current main for HC Siege is an enhancement shaman named Asiria. Come WoD I am planning on switching to shadow priest :smile:
Hmm I miss wow. It got me laid and a gf.

Used to play for method, was best in the world at what I did :')
Not long started raiding in MoP having started normal SoO over summer. Hopefully will have Garrosh 25 HC down tonight after weds 8% phase 3 wipe.

Quick Reply

Latest