The Student Room Group

Onyxia's Lair of discussion for World of Warcraft

Scroll to see replies

I'm considering moving server but have so many alts that it be a massive hit to the wallet. Wish blizzard didn't **** people with regards to their pricing...
Blizzard have really ****ed up this patch, a lot of the content is undoable because they haven't ****ing actually tuned it properly. Leveling is borderline impossible as a pure dps class. I wont be playing until they sort this nonsense out.
I only play the unofficial servers right now as they are free but it would be good to play the official one as I miss it.

Its just that I am not a heavy player
Original post by drbluebox
I only play the unofficial servers right now as they are free but it would be good to play the official one as I miss it.

Its just that I am not a heavy player

dont play right now. The game is in a bad way. The item squish they implemented was really a ****ing stupid idea. If you're going to do a item stat squish at least go ****ing tune mobs correctly. Low levelling is impossible, certain quests also because they haven't tuned the damage. This is worse than when Cata first hit, Blizzard really ****ed up in regards to the stat squish cant even do maths.

Quick Reply

Latest