The Student Room Group

TSR Eurovision vote 2016

Scroll to see replies

Mel Giedroyc knows nothing about Montenegro I think.
Montenegro 10/10 sounded like Muse slightly at the beginning
Reply 82
1/10 just nooooooo
The verses are really nice, the chorus is not. They should focus on the girl more but otherwise not dreadful (could be a contender for last place)

4/10
Reply 84
Not really feeling it to be honest. Song doesn't seem to know what it's doing really. :dontknow: 5/10
Reply 85
3/10 not sure.
Iceland 4/10 she thinks she's Soreen performing Euphoria and the whole Attraction staging 😂😂
Reply 87
Given how shockingly bad Icelend have been in the last couple of years, this is definitely not bad at all. 6/10
Whats with all the Heroes copying? Surely they should have copyrighted that act to stop Russia and Iceland blatantly using it.

Otherwise, it's a really lovely song and she's a good singer.

6/10
Bosnia and Herzegovina 7/10 for the cape! The cellist is great!
Reply 90
7/10 interesting staging and the song sounds okay
Eeek I missed it :cry:

BUT ON THURSDAY I'LL BE VOTING

COME ON POLI

Поли

Reply 92
Long names are a pain in the bum for the widget to deal with, so I am a little biased against Bosnia and Herzegovina with their performers Dalal and Deen featuring Ana Rucner and Jala. How much screen space does one country need? :colonhash:

Anyway, uh, the song. Definitely bold, could've done without the rap though. 6/10
This was a good song, then the rap started. I don't get the costumes or the barbed wire, but I enjoy the majority of the song, their voices and the cello.

6/10
Malta 8.5/10 stagings good ( a bit Heroes-esque and the song sounds like it too) but still solid
How many songs are left?
Reply 96
6/10
Song kinda generic (not like that Moldovan song from earlier), it just sounds like a song thats been done a million times before. Singing is OK and the dress is nice.

5/10
Reply 98
I guess walking on water should make it easier for her to get back to Malta tomorrow. 4/10
Is that it? That went quickly.

My favourites were Cyprus, Russia, Estonia and Austria.

Quick Reply

Latest