The Student Room Group

How did that exam go?! The 2016 GCSE Exam Sentiment Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nisha.sri
I know

Then, how do you know how an exam went if you haven't done it yet?
Original post by AsiyaAden9879
Then, how do you know how an exam went if you haven't done it yet?

Lol i didn't read it properly sorry for the mistake :wink:
Lol i didn't read it properly sorry for the mistake :wink:

Loool it's okay, I was just a bit confused about how you could predict the future:smile:
Original post by AsiyaAden9879
Loool it's okay, I was just a bit confused about how you could predict the future:smile:

Haha :smile: What exams do you have? NEXT WEEK
Reply 44
Exam Subject: iGCSE French Reading
Exam Board: CIE
Level: :s-smilie:
French
Edexcel
GCSE
:biggrin:

Hey how's your preparing going? :smile: It's in 3 days, i'm really scared. i really don't know how to prepare other than going through the vocab book and past papers.
Reply 46
where's the A level version
hello we haz feelings toooooooooooo :lol:

good luck guys, and remember, GCSEs dont mean **** unless you wanna do med or go to Oxbridge x3
Original post by cc16cp02
Hey how's your preparing going? :smile: It's in 3 days, i'm really scared. i really don't know how to prepare other than going through the vocab book and past papers.

Ikr i'm doing the same thing tbh :smile: What is your C.A at?
Ikr i'm doing the same thing tbh :smile: What is your C.A at?

I have no idea. Our teacher didn't give us our marks but she said that all of us did really good. what about you? how are you preparing for the exam?
I have no idea. Our teacher didn't give us our marks but she said that all of us did really good. what about you? how are you preparing for the exam?

All of mine are A* :smile: I'm looking at all the past papers that i've done and learning the vocab :biggrin: Do you have any other exams on Tuesday ? I've got B1
Haha :smile: What exams do you have? NEXT WEEK

Just French and C1 aqa chemistry.Good luck for the french exam :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
All of mine are A* :smile: I'm looking at all the past papers that i've done and learning the vocab :biggrin: Do you have any other exams on Tuesday ? I've got B1

Oh that's amazing. Good luck. :biggrin: i don't, but my friends do. i take business instead of bio. and tomorro there's Religion and life :/ are you like learning the full vocab thing?
Oh that's amazing. Good luck. :biggrin: i don't, but my friends do. i take business instead of bio. and tomorro there's Religion and life :/ are you like learning the full vocab thing?

Thank you and Good luck to you too :biggrin: Oh ok :smile: Good luck for R.S :wink: Not all of it, i don't have enough time to do all of it :smile:
Reply 53
English Language
CIE
IGCSE

:smile:
Any fellow unlucky lads at a faith school being forced to re tomorrow?
Right here✊🏻
French
Edexcel
GCSE
:biggrin:

Really!? What questions were there? :smile:
CIE
English Language Paper 2
:s-smilie:

CIE
English Language Paper 3