The Student Room Group

How did that exam go?! The 2016 A-Level Exam Sentiment Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Babs Posh
Exam subject: English Lit - Poetry and Drama
Exam board: Edexcel
Level: AS

:mad:

What question did u do
Original post by Henryhollock
What questions did u do x

for poetry, i did the question about disturbing events for deliverer and compared it to guiseppe, then prose was vulnerabilities for streetcar!

how'd you find it?
Exam subject: English Lit (Othello + Death of a Salesman)
Exam board: AQA
:smile: (so hard to tell)
Exam subject: Philosophy
Exam board: OCR

:biggrin:
Original post by Bruce267099
I revised the price mechanism functions 2 minites before i went into the exam and the rest of the quesrions were nice too. :happy2: How did you find it?

OMG LUCKY!
And VERY BAD! :frown:

Ready for Monday?
Exam subject: English Literature
Exam board: OCR

:smile:
Original post by Themathgeek
OMG LUCKY!
And VERY BAD! :frown:

Ready for Monday?

Yeah i bloody hate theme 1 there is so much more to talk about in theme 2, its much more economical and i like the complicated topics. Are you ready for it? :jive: And I'm sure theme 1 couldn't of gone that bad in my mock i thought i got a U and came out with like 70 marks.
Exam: English lit
Board: dunno
:s-smilie:
Yeah i bloody hate theme 1 there is so much more to talk about in theme 2, its much more economical and i like the complicated topics. Are you ready for it? :jive: And I'm sure theme 1 couldn't of gone that bad in my mock i thought i got a U and came out with like 70 marks.

That's you... when I say it I mean it !

I dont know any of theme 2! I need to learn it all over the weekend! Any useful resources?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont know any of theme 2! I need to learn it all over the weekend! Any useful resources?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll pm you my revision notes. They're pretty concise and inline with the spec.

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/economics-revision/a-level-edexcel-a/theme-2/
Enjoy.
Exam subject: Geography (Unit Two)
:biggrin:
I'll pm you my revision notes. They're pretty concise and inline with the spec.

That would be great! Very Much appreciated! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That would be great! Very Much appreciated! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If the link i posted doesn't help, just let me know and I'll send you some easier ones to understand.
Exam subject: Geography (Unit Two)
:smile:
Exam subject: English Lit
Level: AS (old spec, I was retaking)
:smile: - maybe not quite as happy as this face suggests, but happyish. Happier than last year.
Original post by tagliatilly
Exam subject: English Lit
Level: AS (old spec, I was retaking)
:smile: - maybe not quite as happy as this face suggests, but happyish. Happier than last year.

Hey!
I did the this exam too today and feel the same. What points did you include in the first question? All I was thinking was context, context, context!
Original post by Larry'sMeerkat
Hey!
I did the this exam too today and feel the same. What points did you include in the first question? All I was thinking was context, context, context!

Context?? In the first question?? Are you sure you're talking about the same exam?
Context?? In the first question?? Are you sure you're talking about the same exam?

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-LTA1B-QP-JUN15.PD

That didn't work but AS English Lit Aqa for World War One Literature. I believe Victorian and others are similar in structure though.

Quick Reply

Latest