Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I defo ask her out again?

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

I asked out a girl a few months ago and she said she had a bf, and shes not sure if she lkes me more than a friend. She has been single for the last 2 months and started flirting with me, touching me, saying she misses me, laughing at everything i say, smiling at me. My dad became ill in hospital and she messaged me asking me if i wanted her to come with me to see my dad, and i was saying how im easy to please and she said you would be a cheap date haha, is the defo a hint? i hear its a saying ppl use for easy to please people. She also called me baby twice in text. Im asking could theese just be friendly signs or is it defo a she likes me situation and wants me to ask her again? I as cos we work together and I dont wana make things awkward between us if she rejected me a second time.

inb4 rebound

(Original post by RezzBerry)
    inb4 rebound
    That is one of my concerns, that I am just a rebound
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.