(Original post by HucktheForde)

anyone knows what she said?
    "Bashar Al Asad is a great leader"

nah i am just kidding. lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Vlad83 translation please

(Original post by Eternalflames)
    Vlad83 translation please
    Thanks a lot for bringing this to my attention and for asking for my translation Eternalflames !
    And many thanks to the OP for finding and posting this too !
    Sorry for some delay with responding, beyond the actual Victory day on Monday - I really wish I could stop having troubles accessing TSR.
    Anyway .. I am happy to help you all out in interpreting this.
    However .. I am afraid I have No sound in my computer nowadays - which means I could not hear, and cannot translate, what is being said (if anything) in that video clip.
    The only things I can interpret though, are these ...

The title in Russian is:
    " Nataliya Poklonskaya. From The Heroes Of The Past Times ... (from the film, "The Officers") " .

The opening words in the video on the screen say:
    "The Prosecution Service of Crimea, in memory of the Victory Day, presents ...".

Then, under Nataliya Poklonskaya's name and her photo, the first paragraph - in Russian - says :
    " Not long before the 9 May Celebration, (we) recorded a video clip dedicated to the Great Victory, to the song "From the heroes of the past times ..." (" The eternal fire" from the film "The Officers" (VIDEO) " .

I think this paragraph has actually been translated to English just below, there on that page.
    Sorry that is all I could translate for you.
    I hope that is still helpful ! Thanks.
    My regards with the important occasion of the Victory Day .. even though this comes a bit late - sorry.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 11, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.