The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ria1099
Ah that's good then, thanks for the help!! :smile:

No problem! Good luck with your EPQ! :h:
Reply 21
I tried to make my introduction pretty interesting, saving all of the boring stuff for the literature review, etc :-)

I think I started with a quote (despite this being a little cliché) and talked about how that succinctly introduced the ethical questions raised by the technology I was researching. I wrote about debate surrounding the topic and briefly mentioned the different areas I was going to cover. Basically I posed a lot of questions that I planned to answer in the rest of the essay!
Reply 22
Original post by Aquaxo
I tried to make my introduction pretty interesting, saving all of the boring stuff for the literature review, etc :-)

I think I started with a quote (despite this being a little cliché) and talked about how that succinctly introduced the ethical questions raised by the technology I was researching. I wrote about debate surrounding the topic and briefly mentioned the different areas I was going to cover. Basically I posed a lot of questions that I planned to answer in the rest of the essay!

Oh that seems good! May I ask what was your topic? :smile:
Original post by ria1099
Can someone help on how to actually structure an EPQ introduction and like a break down?

I can PM you my introduction if you'd like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:ymca:
:angry::colonhash::007::007::unimpressed::007:

Original post by taylorsteward
:ymca:
oops! i have to write 40000 so hahahahahaah
Hi, I'm doing my epq now and I'm stuck do you mind giving me a hand, please??
no way that's what i'm doing right now!!!
Original post by ellieroper
no way that's what i'm doing right now!!!

haha this thread was made in 2016 so (i hope) the Ria1099 has finished her intro by now! :giggle: how's the EPQ getting on?
Original post by flaurie
haha this thread was made in 2016 so (i hope) the Ria1099 has finished her intro by now! :giggle: how's the EPQ getting on?

oh haha just saw that! im totally stuck on my introduction but slowly making progress :smile:
Original post by ellieroper
oh haha just saw that! im totally stuck on my introduction but slowly making progress :smile:

no worries! it's good to hear that you're making progress, the EPQ can look like a pretty daunting task sometimes but if you break it down into smaller tasks it can seem a lot more manageable!

Latest