The Student Room Group

House Captain Statement

House Captain

Every individual has their own expectations and views on school. What it should bring and what it should stand for but to me it is quite clear that school is a period in your lifetime where you find yourself and what you are destined to do. Personally, high school has helped me to interact with different people, motivate myself for a brighter future and change for the better. I am therefore very eager to have an opportunity where I can pass on my motivation and experience to other pupils which I feel will help them to success in all aspects of school.

Over the last 3 years at Connaught, I have been given the opportunity to develop many of my skills and qualities, which if elected I would be able to bring to not only Montgomery house but the school as a whole.

As a pupil, I have always endeavoured to integrate fully into the school, to work as a team player and to adopt a mutual respect for my colleagues and peers. I believe that I am honest, respectful and always willing to listen and to lead.

I believe that I’m also a generally good public speaker. I am well organised and I like to do tasks that I am given very quickly, which is a strength, I will prove to be very useful in coping with the additional work and responsibilities of being a house captain. I strongly believe in equality and always try my best to include everyone in activities.

During my 3 years at this school I have always enjoyed helping others as well as striving to do my best at anything and everything that I do. For me, the role of house captain is an honour and an opportunity which will allow me to ‘give something back’ to the school for all the support and encouragement that I have been given over the years.

Quick Reply

Latest