Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[Girls] Did I do something wrong?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

(Original post by TearsInRain)
    Don't feel too bad. Despite my confidence I still have a 0% success rate for some reason
    Hey, don't feel bad. Some day you will meet someone who deserves you. Can you tell I'm a romantic?

(Original post by Someboady)
    Yeah, at least you had the confidence. I'm assuming she wasn't with her friends though. If you can, catch the girl when she's with her friends... that shows real confidence. If you can take her away then and there then you've dun it m8. But you'd obviously have to be at my girl pulling levels.

I think what you did wrong in this one was talk. Normally I dont talk I just hold out my hand and gesture for her to hold it. Then I take her away from her friends and take her out to the local starbucks. trust me when you're as ridiculously good looking as me, it works
    I hope one day to be as brilliant as you. A man can dream...

...a man can dream :moon:

(Original post by Platopus)
    Hey, don't feel bad. Some day you will meet someone who deserves you. Can you tell I'm a romantic?
    Yeah sure can. Thanks for the kind words
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.