The Student Room Group

revision

iv'e hardly done any revision and i need 5b's and 3c's minimum am i severly screwed?
Hi OP there is still time! Focus on English, Maths and the stuff you want to do for A level if you are doing it in gcse, for Maths do past papers and revise the methods for the topics you are not sure on. For science, get revision guides, and maybe do some mind maps and flash cards if they help you. What subjects are you doing?
Same position but I need A*AA (A levels).

If you're severely screwed, I am epically screwed.
Reply 3
Original post by FabulouslyAwks
Hi OP there is still time! Focus on English, Maths and the stuff you want to do for A level if you are doing it in gcse, for Maths do past papers and revise the methods for the topics you are not sure on. For science, get revision guides, and maybe do some mind maps and flash cards if they help you. What subjects are you doing?

im doing LLW-B
Maths-c
english-b
Add science-c
core science-A
History-B
Ict-B
mvrus-A

Is these grades possible?
Reply 4
Original post by Platopus
Same position but I need A*AA (A levels).

If you're severely screwed, I am epically screwed.

dont worry you will be fine i guess? :smile: you doen no revision?
Original post by 22scott11
im doing LLW-B
Maths-c
english-b
Add science-c
core science-A
History-B
Ict-B
mvrus-A

Is these grades possible?
of course you can! You just need to work hard these few months, how do you normally revise?
Reply 6
of course you can! You just need to work hard these few months, how do you normally revise?

I normally just read over the stuff but I lose concentration and motivation and go and do somthing else. I also concentrate best doing past papers?:smile:
I normally just read over the stuff but I lose concentration and motivation and go and do somthing else. I also concentrate best doing past papers?:smile:
that kinda sounds like me :biggrin:, yep past papers are great for practicing exam technique, and also if reading the notes gets boring, maybe try an teach them to someone, make colorful mind maps and flash cards? Also singing your notes can also be effective!
Reply 8
that kinda sounds like me :biggrin:, yep past papers are great for practicing exam technique, and also if reading the notes gets boring, maybe try an teach them to someone, make colorful mind maps and flash cards? Also singing your notes can also be effective!

thank you very much:smile: i will try and is it to late lol i was away tonight?
thank you very much:smile: i will try and is it to late lol i was away tonight?
no problem :h: no not all, I stay up way too late anyway, not doing anything particularly useful, just being the snazzy snail I am! :u:
Reply 10
no problem :h: no not all, I stay up way too late anyway, not doing anything particularly useful, just being the snazzy snail I am! :u:

Haha that's a relief i really want to get into my next school but i need a minimum of 4B's and 4c's? :frown:
Haha that's a relief i really want to get into my next school but i need a minimum of 4B's and 4c's? :frown:

You can do it! Just try your hardest, your best is enough :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest