The Student Room Group

Chemistry AQA Unit 1 6 Marker Predictions

any predictions for C1 , 6 marker or any other questions on the 19th May? thank you :smile:
Original post by jazz_xox_
any predictions for C1 , 6 marker or any other questions on the 19th May? thank you :smile:

Hi! I moved this to the Chemistry forum for you - you're more likely to get a good answer here :h:
maybe about the limestone cycle?
Reply 3
Original post by haniyasaeed
maybe about the limestone cycle?

that wouldn't be too bad, its quite factual, what would you think about polymers coming up? i think that would be unexpected but ive heard it be predicted a few times
That makes more sense than the limestone cycle in my opinion, they could ask about the different conditions used to make different polymers. What would they ask if it was about limestone?
Original post by jazz_xox_

Hey i know i may be late but honestly i think my post may help you also i think it will be the limestone cycle!
Original post by haniyasaeed
That makes more sense than the limestone cycle in my opinion, they could ask about the different conditions used to make different polymers. What would they ask if it was about limestone?

Limestone cycle the whole process every step
Reply 7
Original post by beastabubacker
Hey i know i may be late but honestly i think my post may help you also i think it will be the limestone cycle!

My post was last year, I'm now doing AS levels haha:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest