The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Should i be worried that i haven't gotten a reply from extra yet?

Okay, so I'm really worried that i haven't got a reply yet from extra and i applied when extra opened which was in February and its been 3 mounts since I've hared anything. And i know people who've applied later than me and they got their replay.
I don't know what to do and I'm getting really stressed about it and on top of that my parents are never off my back about it.
Hi aysha98,

Could you provide a bit more information about what extra is? I don't think I've heard of it before!

Molly
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by Adam & Molly @ UCLan
Hi aysha98,

Could you provide a bit more information about what extra is? I don't think I've heard of it before!

Molly

I think aysha98 is talking about UCAS extra where you apply for universities if your original choices reject your UCAS applications.
Original post by aysha98
Okay, so I'm really worried that i haven't got a reply yet from extra and i applied when extra opened which was in February and its been 3 mounts since I've hared anything. And i know people who've applied later than me and they got their replay.
I don't know what to do and I'm getting really stressed about it and on top of that my parents are never off my back about it.

Hi aysha98,

I can't say why they haven't replied yet but if you still haven't heard back you can email [email protected] and they might be able to help you further.

Hope this helped!
Molly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending