The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

Help, I don't know how to work out the degree classification

Hello, I really need help with working out the classification of my degree. The course that I am studying is BA (Hon) Early Childhood Studies. So far I have completed second year, which I have got a low 2.1, the grades I have got for a second year were; 65% - 20 credit value, 55% - 20 credit value, 61% - 40 credit value, 55% - 20 credit value and 58% - 20 credit value. So far in my third year I have got 45% - 40 credit value, 55% - 20 credit value, 55% - 20 credit value and I am still waiting my result for dissertation which is worth 40 credit value. Could someone tell me what sort of classification am I gonna get please? I am hoping to get at least 2.1 :frown: It's worrying me because I have not done so well in my third year so far..
Original post by rr.sss
Hello, I really need help with working out the classification of my degree. The course that I am studying is BA (Hon) Early Childhood Studies. So far I have completed second year, which I have got a low 2.1, the grades I have got for a second year were; 65% - 20 credit value, 55% - 20 credit value, 61% - 40 credit value, 55% - 20 credit value and 58% - 20 credit value. So far in my third year I have got 45% - 40 credit value, 55% - 20 credit value, 55% - 20 credit value and I am still waiting my result for dissertation which is worth 40 credit value. Could someone tell me what sort of classification am I gonna get please? I am hoping to get at least 2.1 :frown: It's worrying me because I have not done so well in my third year so far..

Hi,

It is different across every University. Have you tried talking to your course tutor or even dissertation tutor? They should be able to help you give you an idea of what classification you are predicted to achieve based on what you've achieved so far.

Kind regards,

Leanne
Northampton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending