thanks sorry im a twit i didnt see!
Reply 61
hyper-little-mushroom-men
No. I probably should have though. :rolleyes: :frown:

aww dont worry im sure you did well!:smile:
Hey Hey guys i didnt think that went to bad hehe

i did religous experiences and symbols

and for ethics conscience and sex and relationships

what did people write for religous experiences and conscience?

i got 286/300 last year so i think i only need to get a c this year to get an A just wanted a little reassurance as to what other people wrote about

much appreciated xx thank you xx
That went better than I expected. Like most people I did the conscience and just war questions. I forgot eeeverything for just war though. Until the last 10 mins or so, then for some reason I remembered it. That was one hell of an in depth conclusion.
what did people write about in concerns to religous experience question?
Umm, about whether 'best' meant 'most praiseworthy' or 'most direct', how rel. exp. are probably the most direct way to God (if they are a way to God!) but arguably the least praiseworthy, in a nutshell. :p:
Reply 66
I did the following.

P of Religion.

The Hell making no sense question - I intepreted it as a problem of evil dilemma.

Religious Experience is best - Did W. James and R. Swinburne and then criticised the reliability.

Ethics.

The Conscience question - Butler, Aquinas, Freud and Hard Determinism.

The sex and relationships being personal - Did Utilitarianism, Religious (bigotry), and Virtue ethics and Humanism.

All in all I was delighted, especially after doing virtually no revision.
Reply 67
Conscience, i did-traditional judeo-christian approach,aquinas, butler, newman, freud and piaget
:ditto: Aquinas, Butler, Fromm, and a brief touch on Freud since his conclusion's so similar to Fromm's. :p:

This thread is depressing me, it makes me think of all the things I should have written. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending