The Student Room Group

How are you all feeling about A-Level exams?

How is every feeling about exams coming up and what subjects are you taking?
Original post by DeeplyThinking
How is every feeling about exams coming up and what subjects are you taking?

Mine are in about a month and I've got Math, Chem and Bio exams. At this point I don't really know how I feel, some days I feel like I know my stuff and other days I feel like no amount of preparation is going to keep me prepared for the exams.
Reply 2
I dont know, but yesterday I spent a full hour laughing about how my life was turning to a shambles. Im partially ready, but not fully ready! :s-smilie:
Original post by donte
I dont know, but yesterday I spent a full hour laughing about how my life was turning to a shambles. Im partially ready, but not fully ready! :s-smilie:

I know how you feel :/
Original post by cookiemonster15
Mine are in about a month and I've got Math, Chem and Bio exams. At this point I don't really know how I feel, some days I feel like I know my stuff and other days I feel like no amount of preparation is going to keep me prepared for the exams.

Yeah I know the feeling!
Bricking it
Reply 6
i'm taking CIE , b.stds ,maths and account...:smile:
Original post by cookiemonster15

Snap!! Chem 5, core 4 and biol 5 are killlinngggg me
Reply 8
I alternate between feeling really confident and wanting to jump out of my window.

So, pretty good I guess.
Original post by sadiowitch
Snap!! Chem 5, core 4 and biol 5 are killlinngggg me

Yes! And it doesn't help that they are one day after one another either...
Reply 10
I Do maths physics AS and A2 further maths and its safe to say i am going to struggle

Quick Reply

Latest