I am currently studying at Hull, but I might be studying at a different uni next year.
The problem is that I don't know if I will make the offer for my firm choice (I feel about 65% confident at this point) and I am still unsure whether I want to leave Hull in the first place?
However the problem is that I keep hearing from my mates that the student houses are all being taken up and that most of the rooms for next year have pretty much gone, leaving only individual rooms in almost fully booked houses.
This makes me stress out and makes me feel like I should rush into a decision as to whether I will stay or leave Hull.
Is it safe to leave my accommodation search until I get my results, or should I try to put down a deposit for some sort of room and hold it for as long as possible?
I'm only worried that the letting agents won't let me hold down a room for more than 3 weeks?
My results should be out by 1st of July by the way
Should I sort my uni accommodation now or wait till results day?
|Why bother with a post grad course - waste of time?||17-10-2016|