The Student Room Group

IAL psychology unit 1

Scroll to see replies

i said phonological loop. is that correct? and did u get the same values for the percentages and means?
Reply 21
No I wrote something else for that the means are right but my percentages are lower values
Reply 22
What country are u from
what did you get for the percentages
it was 17/20 into 100 right which would give you 85%. and isn't the phonological loop a feature of the working model
Reply 25
Oops I think I messed it up I think I took the mean value as well
Reply 26
But the percentage should be out of 20 right
I just hope the boundaries will be low considering the fact that we had no papers and no textbooks. how much do you think and A will be worth
yeah it should be out of 20
Reply 29
I think the A is 80 and above
Reply 30
How do u think you faired for this paper .were u confident
I think the other score was like 7so 7/20 into 100 which gives 35 but even I'm not sure. it seemed too easy. the Iv for the experiment was where the word list was recalled right and the DV was the score out of 20
I mean it had a lot less application than I thought so I was confident with most short answer questions but I'm not sure I wrote all that I could for like Bartlett and moscovici and the last question.
Reply 33
What about the long questions like the 8 and 12 mark questions
Reply 34
Same here the long questions I'm unsure but didn't u feel like there wasn't much time because u had to write a lot
yeah its 80 UMS but the raw mark is usually less right. like for the old gce papers and A was like 43/60 which is only 72% so our boundary should be similar and considering that this is the first paper I hope its lower than that ( like out of 64)
Original post by Neha16
Same here the long questions I'm unsure but didn't u feel like there wasn't much time because u had to write a lot

that's so true. like I spend so much time describing haun et al and then I realise its only 3 marks. so eventually I ended up writing a lot less for the big questions. I wish we had more time
Reply 37
What country are u from
sri lanka. u?
Reply 39
Oh me 2 way school are u from

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending