The Student Room Group

Whats the fascination with Red hair and green eyes?

I have had 2 ex's confess their preference of red hair and green eyes although both also confessed to thinking white women are apparently better looking than other races, and they actually have this rating for certain races which kinda creeps me the F out. So can someone explain? Googled it, didn't really get much answer other than freckles and porcelain skin. Interested about TSR answers.

EDIT: I used to be ginger but hair got darker as I got older but had dark eyes from when I was young which recently decided to change colour into this greenish/blueish hue i cannot pinpoint. So this is incredibly interesting to me. I personally find people of all races equally attractive and dated from all races so I can't understand their point of view. I even dated a black guy with blue eyes - he is prolly one of the most gorgeous person in existence hehe.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Indian girls with brown/black hair!!!! ❤️ :^_^: :crossedf::crossedf: They are the most gorgeous girls alive in this planet! (Even better if they have brown eyes)

I like green eyes.......but red hair?:s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
Probably the least attractive hair colour out of all common hair colours imo. All eye colours are nice.
Yeah I find the combination of red hair and green eyes incredibly attractive, I'm honestly not sure why that is.
Original post by hilrho
I have had 2 ex's confess their preference of red hair and green eyes although both also confessed to thinking white women are apparently better looking than other races, and they actually have this rating for certain races which kinda creeps me the F out. So can someone explain? Googled it, didn't really get much answer other than freckles and porcelain skin. Interested about TSR answers.

EDIT: I used to be ginger but hair got darker as I got older but had dark eyes from when I was young which recently decided to change colour into this greenish/blueish hue i cannot pinpoint. So this is incredibly interesting to me. I personally find people of all races equally attractive and dated from all races so I can't understand their point of view. I even dated a black guy with blue eyes - he is prolly one of the most gorgeous person in existence hehe.

that is ****ing weird lol I wouldnt date a guy who wanted me just cuz I was white!
Reply 5
Original post by Northernlassie
that is ****ing weird lol I wouldnt date a guy who wanted me just cuz I was white!

I know right. I also found them to be closet racists. Dumped their ass.
It just looks nice :dontknow:
Reply 7
guys with green eyes omg.
I have a weird fascination with red/auburn (not ginger) hair. It's just so beautiful and rare.
I find attractive anything but that!
Reply 10
Original post by ODES_PDES
I find attractive anything but that!

Do you have anything to do with awesome genius by any chance?
Reply 11
They haz no soul
Reply 12
Original post by hilrho

omg gurl ur alive :eek:

and ikr everytime i see him i think it's AG :lol:
Original post by hilrho

None whatsoever
Reply 14
Original post by z33
omg gurl ur alive :eek:

and ikr everytime i see him i think it's AG :lol:

Hullo love :kiss:

hahaha I know, I keep waiting for an entertaining post by him! :biggrin:
Original post by hilrho

Wait, Hilrho?

I thought you were a brunette?
Reply 16
Original post by hilrho
Hullo love :kiss:

hahaha I know, I keep waiting for an entertaining post by him! :biggrin:

sup bebz :3

i knowwww where iz he
maybe he lost his touch with old age :lol:
Reply 17
I am haha. I was a ginger when I was like really young and then as I got older my hair got darker. And the opposite happened to my eyes - I had dark eyes for the longest of time and recently they've decided they didn't like the melanin and decided to get rid of it and now I'm left with greenish/blueish eyes :colonhash:
Reply 18
Original post by z33
sup bebz :3

i knowwww where iz he
maybe he lost his touch with old age :lol:

Omg I swear to got Zee I'm going to fail my history exam tomorrow, I'm procrastinating sooo much! I wish i had Awesome Genius to find one of his creepy ways to get me to pass the exams with flying colours!
I once called red hair ginger to a girl in my class, she got friggin pissed and began to lecture me on the different.

Quick Reply

Latest