The Student Room Group

Is a Macdonalds OJE and job interview easy? Help I'm nervous!!

So on Thurday at 3pm I have an OJE and and interview. I'm really nervous, so I want to know is it easy and is it easy to get the job? What type of questions do they ask and is the OJE hard? I just really want a job to help me earn money for college and things, so I'm determined to get a job.
Original post by BeatleManiac98
So on Thurday at 3pm I have an OJE and and interview. I'm really nervous, so I want to know is it easy and is it easy to get the job? What type of questions do they ask and is the OJE hard? I just really want a job to help me earn money for college and things, so I'm determined to get a job.

Haha I also have a job interview tomorrow at 3pm, (hopefully I get it so I can leave McDonalds lol), dont worry, its the easiest interview you will ever get. They ask basic interview questions, like why do you want to work here, what hours you can do, about your experiences of customer service, or you havent worked before, they will ask you what you would do in a certain situation. Like what would you do if a customer was angry and basuc things like that. The OJE is just you walking around the dining area and handing out balloons to children and asking people if their food is ok. Maybe you will get to make drinks or a McFlurry. Maybe they wont even do an OJE. Just smile and be friendly and confident, pretend you arent nervous. As long as you come off confident and not afraid to go up to customers you will get the job. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending