The Student Room Group

Post exam exhaustion?

Am I the only one who feels ridiculously tired after an exam? I had my first exam of the exam season today and I'm absolutely wiped. My sleep schedule has been pretty organised lately and my exam (higher Italian) was actually easier than I expected it to be. My exam was first thing in the morning and I was fine for a few hours but I am literally almost falling asleep right now. I'm actually this tired after most exams so I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Any advice for feeling more alert post exam?
Original post by TinyPhasma
Am I the only one who feels ridiculously tired after an exam? I had my first exam of the exam season today and I'm absolutely wiped. My sleep schedule has been pretty organised lately and my exam (higher Italian) was actually easier than I expected it to be. My exam was first thing in the morning and I was fine for a few hours but I am literally almost falling asleep right now. I'm actually this tired after most exams so I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Any advice for feeling more alert post exam?

I am mostly always tired after I do a lot of something but.. I would advise you to do some exercise or take an hour nap after ur exam get refreshed and revise

Goodluck, Hope you do well in ur exams:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by TinyPhasma

Drink loads of water, take a nap, have some fruit, do some light exercise or get some fresh air, have a cold shower/ bath. It will be because you're concentrating loads and in a stuffy crowded room. Basically try to give yourself a rest and make sure you stay hydrated. I wouldn't really advise energy drinks or anything since they tend to have a comedown as far as I know. If you want to though caffine or whatever "natural energy drinks" there are may help.
If you think you are unusually tired you could ask a pharmacist or doctor for advice.

Quick Reply

Latest