The Student Room Group

Aqa as physics specimen 7407 set 2

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by drizzyyeezy
Has anyone got the mark schemes for paper 1 and 2.
Much appreciated.

The tests & mark schemes can be found here for the specimen papers:

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/science/as-and-a-level/physics-7407-7408/assessment-resources
bump.

your very eager to messege people on private and keep asking for stuff you need but have no sense of appreatitation when they give you what you need.
ungreatful.
Do you have the mark schemes by the way.
I'm really sorry for being impolite before by the way.

its fine, i jumped to conclusions, guess we are all abit stressed at this stage.
And im sorry i dont,we arent allowed our papers back from school as those papers are going to be used as someone peoples AS equivlent in school exams.
But the AS papers are going to be new papers set by AQA aren't they?

yes, for the colleges who put their students in for AS exams, but many colleges have chosen not to enter students for AS and so they still need to do end of year 12 exams upon which to base their predicted grades.
Do you do biology by any chance ??
No i don't do biology. I've been given the physics specimen question paper by my teacher but forgot to get the mark scheme before going on study leave. I have spent hours trying to figure out the power output of the pipe question but still can't!!!

if you send me a pic of the answers, i can try answer it
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA, Good Luck
Reply 7
Which mark scheme do you need? :smile:

Do you have a copy of this paper?
Does Anyone have the A2 set 2 specimen papers 1 & 2, would be awesome!
LOL
Does anyone know if there are Set 2 specimen papers for any of the other new AQA A Level specifications, e.g. computer science?

Quick Reply

Latest