The Student Room Group

GCSE Prediction EDEXCEL 2016

HI,
What do you all think the questions will be on the Edexcel GCSE Papers this year (2016).
Reply 1
On the B1 Higher paper, I think the 6-mark questions could be about the nitrogen cycle and drugs. On the C1 paper, possibly polymerisation, electrolysis or rocks.
I hate nitrogen and carbon cycles
I reckon for English Lit if you're doing Of Mice and Men there will be a question on Slim. Or Curley/Curley's wife or Lennie and they haven't been in for a few years. If the examiners were feeling horrible they might put in minor characters like Whit, Carlson, Aunt Clara etc but I doubt it
What do u think the anthology will be for jjne 2016 igcse edexcel english language any predictions?
Original post by Samira1977
What do u think the anthology will be for jjne 2016 igcse edexcel english language any predictions?

I think it'll be either 'your guide to beach safety', 'or a passage to africa'. Looked at all the past papers for the past couple of years and it looked like there was a pattern. Can't tell for sure tho
Original post by eg1472
I reckon for English Lit if you're doing Of Mice and Men there will be a question on Slim. Or Curley/Curley's wife or Lennie and they haven't been in for a few years. If the examiners were feeling horrible they might put in minor characters like Whit, Carlson, Aunt Clara etc but I doubt it

I'm thinking Slim too. I feel like if they put a really obscure character in there it would really throw some people off, and hardly anyone would bother answering it. It would really throw me off so hopefully it doesn't happen...
Thanks i look at that one.
Reply 8
Original post by Samira1977

a passage to Africa is the one that hasn't come up and the others have
what does whit even do in the book? is he just there...? :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest