The Student Room Group

The Best way To earn Money ..

If you dont have dream to start your own business ,ultimately you will work under those who have dream to start their own business , well the best way to earn money is just Business... and I experience this as a student and I would suggest you as well ...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by masjid
If you dont have dream to start your own business ,ultimately you will work under those who have dream to start their own business , well the best way to earn money is just Business... and I experience this as a student and I would suggest you as well ...

Top advice
Original post by masjid

Give tips how to please :biggrin: thanks, I want to try this but don't know how
Original post by ckfeister

i am in business for myself but the best tips are to
1- find something there a real market for
so i stick to the luxury goods and commodities market as that is what i use to target my best clientele

2- be prepared to work for many hours a day in sometimes gruelling environments
it will be tough in the beginning i can remember spending hours a day hunting auction sites and most of the night as well to get the best deals and make some profit

3-set some long term goals that keep you focused
i remember actually only a few weeks ago when i was robbed i lost £15,000 in stock and i just sat back and looked at my aspirational lists of stuff that i wanted like (cars, jewellery, luxury watches, some property and investments and reminded myself why i had to carry on) in between police interview and updates (luckily the whole lot was recovered intact )

4- be prepared to fail first time arround
it might sound like i'm being negative but this isn't my first business operation as actually tried 3 other things before i started my current venture
Reply 4
The easiest way to earn money is to invest in shares.
Original post by GUMI

People who invested in the Lehman brothers were told the same thing, and we all know how that ended.
Original post by jamesthehustler
so i stick to the luxury goods and commodities market as that is what i use to target my best clientele

it will be tough in the beginning i can remember spending hours a day hunting auction sites and most of the night as well to get the best deals and make some profit

i remember actually only a few weeks ago when i was robbed i lost £15,000 in stock and i just sat back and looked at my aspirational lists of stuff that i wanted like (cars, jewellery, luxury watches, some property and investments and reminded myself why i had to carry on) in between police interview and updates (luckily the whole lot was recovered intact )

it might sound like i'm being negative but this isn't my first business operation as actually tried 3 other things before i started my current venture

I'm 17 3/4 btw, as I have like £0 or money from parents (as its so hard to find a job) how can I start??
Original post by GUMI

Worst way to earn money for the layman, whose financial knowledge is very basic. Stay away from it.

Assuming you're suggesting a buy and hold strategy, then even under a best case scenario, you'd need to already have some money to yield a return.
I'm 17 3/4 btw, as I have like £0 or money from parents (as its so hard to find a job) how can I start??

my first business venture was literally scrap metal as in pulling copper pipe out of a skip and hunting for wire on broken electronics the best month i had was a £69 trade in and now i average double that a day
Reply 9
Original post by DrownedDeity
Worst way to earn money for the layman, whose financial knowledge is very basic. Stay away from it.

Assuming you're suggesting a buy and hold strategy, then even under a best case scenario, you'd need to already have some money to yield a return.

Well that's how I managed to make a few coin, so idk
Reply 10

First tip is just take risk ,, High Risk High Return ,,and U can deal with import and export even You can play a part of middleman ,, through this you can earn money and I would say you must go with clothes
Reply 11
Original post by jamesthehustler

Well said :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by GUMI

well it is the easiest way but it likes a gamble ,, you can earn or other hand you can lose more then enough :smile:
Prostitution ?
Reply 14

Agree
Reply 15

Assuming you're suggesting a buy and hold strategy, then even under a best case scenario, you'd need to already have some money to yield a return.[/QUO

Strongly Agree :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by masjid
well it is the easiest way but it likes a gamble ,, you can earn or other hand you can lose more then enough :smile:

Well if you're good at investing you don't make losses often, like me
Reply 17
brought tears to my eyes :')
Reply 18
Original post by GUMI
Well if you're good at investing you don't make losses often, like me

well U r so good in it ... but mostly losses their investment
Reply 19
Original post by masjid
well U r so good in it ... but mostly losses their investment

haha you just need to look at the trends and look a bit into the company and current news around it. It's time consuming but really not that hard, oh and always set a stopping point so you know when to stop :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending