The Student Room Group
Reply 1
yeh im pretty screwed too
its pm i think so im just going to the school library to cram in the morning..
the best thing to do for the writing is just to learn phrases off by heart..
Not feeling too great about German either, I'm just going to revise random vocab tomorrow morning I think!
I found the listening quite hard, as always, I can never decipher their accent!

It's so annoying all the French people (most of my year) came out and thought it was really easy.
All its done is confirm my belief that taking German GCSE instead of French was a big mistake!
Oh well, its definately not on my consideration list for next year! There was so little interest, 2 people, that my school probably isn't even running it as an A-Level! :rolleyes:
We're getting special consideration for the listening paper for german because we had a rle bad quality tape and the backup was jst as bad...we all had to write statements! It was honestly like someone was talking with a cloth stuck over their mouth :s-smilie: !

Not too worried about this one...1). I'm not doing it next year 2). You can't really revise it cos its got loads of random words in that we've never been taught 3). cos i'v never got lower than an A in any of the practices tht we'v done 4).I just wanna get it out of the way cos its boring 5)....i dunno i jst felt like having 5 points cos 5 is my favourite number :p:

Its one of the subjects that i don't rle care if i do badly in...but would be nice to get a good grade it :p: !

K xxx
We also had a bad tape :frown:

Latest