The Student Room Group

AQA AS Chemistry Specimen paper 1/2 set 1/2

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ThomasOakes
Hi everyone,

I managed to find and access the newest specimen papers released by AQA for Chemistry so below you will find all the specimen papers for the new specification.

I have found that these specimen papers are extremely difficult and I don't quite understand what AQA are going to produce in the actual examination, but let's hope they aren't as harsh.

Paper 1:
Paper 1 (AS): Specimen question paper (set 1)
Paper 1 (AS): Specimen mark scheme (set 1)

Paper 1 (AS): Specimen question paper (set 2)
Paper 1 (AS): Specimen mark scheme (set 2)

Paper 2:
Paper 2 (AS): Specimen question paper (set 1)
Paper 2 (AS): Specimen mark scheme (set 1)

Paper 2 (AS): Specimen question paper (set 2)
Paper 2 (AS): Specimen mark scheme (set 2)

Thanks 4 posting these papers ...it was helpful and have u got access to the physics set 2 papers as well....It will be useful 4 mu upcoming exam..thanks
Hi everyone,

I managed to find and access the newest specimen papers released by AQA for Chemistry so below you will find all the specimen papers for the new specification.

I have found that these specimen papers are extremely difficult and I don't quite understand what AQA are going to produce in the actual examination, but let's hope they aren't as harsh.

Paper 1:

Paper 2:

Please can I know how you accessed all these papers esp. set 2???
Reply 22
Does anyone have the links to the A level (not the As) set 2 specimen papers? Thanks
Original post by Mrana123
Does anyone have the links to the A level (not the As) set 2 specimen papers? Thanks

Apparently their is no A level set 2 papers the teachers tried looking but there is only 1 set.
The set 2 links don't work anymore
Can you send me the link of paper 1 set 2 and paper 2 set 2. It keeps saying not found.
Original post by chelseafc141
The set 2 links don't work anymore

Yhh they dont work anymore
Original post by T.S.10
Thanks 4 posting these papers ...it was helpful and have u got access to the physics set 2 papers as well....It will be useful 4 mu upcoming exam..thanks

Can you send me the link of paper 1 set 2 and paper 2 set 2 as the links above dont work
Original post by Muntasiniane
Can you send me the link of paper 1 set 2 and paper 2 set 2 as the links above dont work

Does anyone know the grade boundaries for the specimen or 2016 ones? I've done worst in the new spec paper than the old ones 😑 This so worrying now 😒 Cus i think the grade boundaries are the same
the link is not working for the set 2 papers. Please could you upload them again
please could you upload the links again as set 2 links are not working. Thank you
Hi everyone,

Paper 1:

Paper 2:

Can you please attach the set 2 papers again? They are not loading for some reason. Thanks
Hi everyone,

Paper 1:

Paper 2:

Reply 32
Hi everyone,

Paper 1:

Paper 2:

hi
paper 2 set 2
the link is not working
can you PLEASE upload it again or can you send me ps
please i will be very thankful to you
Reply 33
i just solved and check paper 2 set 2 and got 54
i got 0 in both calculation questions (6&7) 0/15 so i must need to work on these and 5 marks on mcqs rest of paper was not too difficult
Hi everyone,

Paper 1:

Paper 2:

Some of the links dont work. Paper 1s are fine but the paper 2 set 2 say Link not found.
Hey, does anyone have the A-Level Chemistry set 2 Specimen Papers, looking for papers 1 and 2? They may have been upload previously but cannot access those links anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending