The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Accommodation social aspects

Scroll to see replies

I got offered Glassyard building, which is alright I suppose but I mainly wanted Camberwell because it was cheaper. A couple hours after submitting my application I phoned them up to get them to change my choices because I didn't realize you could select multiple from the same place. Unfortunately the guy put them in the wrong order despite reading it out to me clearly, so I ended up with Glassyard as my first choice and I couldn't change it without being knocked down the list again. So glassyard it is, who else is going here?
(edited 7 years ago)
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Just got my offer today and got Will Wyatt Court which was my fifth choice!
Aww at least you'll sorta know me hannah haha!
Reply 43
I'll be at will wyatt too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by annabellewright
Aww at least you'll sorta know me hannah haha!

Yeaah that'll be good! There's a Facebook chat for everyone at will wyatt, do you want me to add you to it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hannahbul
Yeaah that'll be good! There's a Facebook chat for everyone at will wyatt, do you want me to add you to it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah please! My name is Annabelle Richmond-Wright on fb
Original post by annabellewright
yeah please! My name is Annabelle Richmond-Wright on fb

Added you! :smile:
Original post by Emmeran
Just got my offer for Camberwell Campus. It looks quite nice, but I read a few bad reviews about it. The social aspect is very low according to some people what I can just hardly imagine with that wonderful garden and cosy common room. Would love to hear some more positive experiences with camberwell before accepting my offer ...

Hi I'm going to camberwell to do drawing next year. Would you like to swap for Brooke hall?
Reply 48
Is it normal to not have received an offer yet?
Original post by bokehs
Is it normal to not have received an offer yet?

Maybe give them a ring and see what they say? I think even if you didn't get a place in accommodation they'd email to tell you so might be good to chase it up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Maybe give them a ring and see what they say? I think even if you didn't get a place in accommodation they'd email to tell you so might be good to chase it up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! Yeah, E-mailed them. They told me they're still in the process of allocating the accommodation. And it does say it takes about 3 weeks. So I guess I'll wait. But it's quite surprising because I didn't book it too late.
Reply 51

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hii, I'll be at will wyatt too, could you please add me as well? My Facebook name is Anmol Ahuja
Original post by Anmol09
Hii, I'll be at will wyatt too, could you please add me as well? My Facebook name is Anmol Ahuja

Yeah sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anmol09

Hi! There are lots of people with your name on Facebook aha what's your profile picture and I'll add you now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Hi! There are lots of people with your name on Facebook aha what's your profile picture and I'll add you now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha, I'm sitting in front of a blue door in a white jacket! Thanks so much!!
Original post by Anmol09
Hahahaha, I'm sitting in front of a blue door in a white jacket! Thanks so much!!

Found you hahaha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
In the accommodation contract they write that visitors can't stay longer than three days. Does anyone know how strikt they are with that and if there are "control points" where you have to check in and check out?

At my current dorm, they have a similar rule, but there's nobody who'd check it, so nobody cares, I hope it's the same in there ...
Original post by Emmeran
In the accommodation contract they write that visitors can't stay longer than three days. Does anyone know how strikt they are with that and if there are "control points" where you have to check in and check out?

At my current dorm, they have a similar rule, but there's nobody who'd check it, so nobody cares, I hope it's the same in there ...

I heard from a current student that they're not that strict with it in some halls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
I heard from a current student that they're not that strict with it in some halls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great news, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I'm at will wyatt in sept too, could you possibly add me to the fb chat? my name's Mia Vaughan-Smith

Quick Reply

Latest