The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Accommodation social aspects

Next year I am going to be attending UAL, specifically the London College of Fashion! I am really excited and have been looking through the houses and I have been interested in Sketch House, Costume store, and Cordwainers Court (based on distance from the school and how it looks by the pictures). I am someone who studies and focuses on school, but I also love to be social and I want to be somewhere where it is easy to go out and have a fun time. Does anyone have any information for these places? I have also been looking at Will Wyatt Court if that helps (: Thank you!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! Sorry i can't help you but i'm exactly in the same situation! I have been looking at some accomodation places and I think I will go at Will Wyatt Court... but I'm not really sure which one is the best!
By the way what course will you be attending? I'm going to do fashion design and development :smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Helloo, I'm going to be at CSM studying Fine Art, and my first choice is going to be Will Wyatt, then Don Gratton, purely based on their location (shoreditch/bricklane) shoreditch has great nightlife, although i am a very focused and studious person myself, you need to go HAM once every now-and-then, right?
Reply 3
Hey! Has anyone managed to get on to the application for accommodation yet? I've been trying but can't get the last page loaded.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, im in the exact position! I get to the 'Application' 'when you arrive' page after you've logged in, but no further.. just stops the page then I have to refresh -_-
what accommodation you applying for? x
Reply 5
Yeah! I'm hoping it'll start to work soon! I'm applying for sketch house as my first option then will wyatt and Highline as back up! Which one are you applying for?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I also get to the application and when you arrive page, but when i click on application it just refreshes the same page! It's so frustrating I have been trying since 10 o'clock!
Reply 7
Yeah so have I! I was going to go to college after applying but don't think that will happen haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same here!! and Will wyatt being first, then sketch then don gratton. Yeah its doing the same thing for me as well, glad to hear I'm not the only one cause i was second guessing myself if i was doing it correctly haha
What you studying Hannah? :smile:
Currently doing an art and design foundation but then got a place for fashion pattern cutting at LCF! 🙌🏻 what are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh nice :smile: I completed my foundation in 2015, then deferred my place at CSM for 2016. Im doing fine art! x
Ah nice one! Sounds good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
has anyone made the applycation yet? I'm still trying to log in! I was already on the applycation form but suddenly the page closed so I had to start again! :frown:
Nope!! Still the same position -_-
Original post by lulsi
has anyone made the applycation yet? I'm still trying to log in! I was already on the applycation form but suddenly the page closed so I had to start again! :frown:

i managed to get to the hub page after loads of tries to log in but now it just refreshes the page when i click application instead of actually letting me apply, it's driving me NUTS
Original post by hongmunmu
i managed to get to the hub page after loads of tries to log in but now it just refreshes the page when i click application instead of actually letting me apply, it's driving me NUTS

same with me
I knew the page would be busy but not this busy!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
i'm getting bored tbh, it's been two hours and i haven't even managed to get onto the application yet, i might just go shower and come back later because at this point i'm just wasting time refreshing over and over again
Reply 19
I've made it! Yeeeey my application is complete after 2 hours and 13 minutes of refreshing the same page! I think it's less busy right now just keep being patien. Good luck to everyone! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending