The Student Room Group
Reply 1
and should I have an art id?
Leaving It A Bit Late Eh? I filled mine in ages ago...more than 3 hours ago!

This should help you fill in the form:
Clicky
Reply 3
im gonna put it through the letterbox personally
so am I...It's not like we have much of a choice now it's been left so late...

personally, I blame everyone but me...
Reply 5
well i did it, put it through the letterbox of my lea office at about 11:45 last night
Reply 6
Regarding the student loans forms, does any1 agree that there should be one form for all the 'normal' people and another for all the divorced, widowed, over 25's and non UK residents.

Afterall, how many ppl going into higher education are divorced, widowed or over 25!!!
Reply 7
eddiedaboss
Regarding the student loans forms, does any1 agree that there should be one form for all the 'normal' people and another for all the divorced, widowed, over 25's and non UK residents.

Afterall, how many ppl going into higher education are divorced, widowed or over 25!!!

or refugees studying medicine!
eddiedaboss

I got rather bored having to write 'N/A' everytime I came across those sections but I suppose they have those sections because there are a few that those questions apply to - and to have another form would perhaps complicate things for them. I am so annoyed by the delays with the applications - that damn new single IT system! :mad:
eddiedaboss
how many ppl going into higher education are over 25!!!

Through UCAS in 2003: 39,963 (11% of the total population)
benjammin
Hi all what is an 'End on' Course and how do I find out when my course is due to start and end, btw its politics at Nottingham starting this year.

Should be on their website or in literature they have sent you.

Latest

Trending

Trending