Britain First or a load of t*ssers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
:rofl:

OOH OOH AH AH

not even funny
Original post by TSR Mustafa
not even funny

Quit being hysterical, I was more inclined to support you before this comment now I just think you're overreacting to her.
Load of tossers. At least the UKIP movement has some legitimacy and logical reasoning, even if I disagree with it.

Had the displeasure of wondering through a BF rally in Manchester not so long ago and they really do attract the crazies, publically they deplore other extremists movements but if you happen to turn up to one of their demonstrations it is full of folks sporting EDL, BNP and nazi memorabelia. The facists will always be about, the only things that change are the targets of their vitrol.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Quit being hysterical, I was more inclined to support you before this comment now I just think you're overreacting to her.

How am i overreacting? , i will prove her wrong.

Anyway i don't need support from a door knob :h:
i didn't generalise though , i said the majority hold negative views which like i said before is substantiated.

'The experts at the American Pew Research Center, which surveyed 5,601 Israeli adults between October 2014 and May 2015, found that almost every other Jew (48%) agrees or strongly agrees that Arabs should be expelled or driven out of Israel. Close enough to the majority , only 3 % more required.

Good luck proving all migrants are rapists though.

Oh wow, 5601 people out of a population of 8.215 million

Real representative, huh?

Rape and violent crime statistics in Sweden:

Violent crime:
http://www.d-intl.com/2013/11/08/multicultural-sweden-explodes-in-violence/?lang=en

Rape:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article12417039.ab (you will have to translate it)

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime#Sweden

Considering we were originally discussing a case regarding Sweden
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm not denying the fact that uncontrolled mass immigration has led to increase rape and sexual offences at all , despite the clear and huge increase in number of sex offences , the total number of rapes in comparison to the immigrant populace is at 23% . Although your stating all of them are rapists. You are seriously tiring though , endearing in a wierd way , keep it up scrub
I'm not denying the fact that uncontrolled mass immigration has led to increase rape and sexual offences at all , despite the clear and huge increase in number of sex offences , the total number of rapes in comparison to the immigrant populace is at 23% . Although your stating all of them are rapists. You are seriously tiring though , endearing in a wierd way , keep it up scrub

I never claimed they were all rapists, please quote me directly where I said that :toofunny:
Lmao both our posts are being removed from first thread.

Anyway , lets just agree that no all migrants are devils who rape everything that moves? I literally agree with everything else but ur tendency to generalise is annoying.

Have a nice life.
Reply 48

Anyway , lets just agree that no all migrants are devils who rape everything that moves? I literally agree with everything else but ur tendency to generalise is annoying.

Have a nice life.

How do you know? Do you know every migrant?
Original post by phillipc
You did say it don't lie

I can spell unlike you :tongue:

Reported for lying about me
How do you know? Do you know every migrant?

i said not , typo is i wrote ' no all'
Reply 51
No please don't I'm sorry. :frown:

I thought gingers were light hearted people?
Reply 52
i said not , typo is i wrote ' no all'

Yes I am asking how you know not all of them are? do you have any proof?
No please don't I'm sorry. :frown:

I thought gingers were light hearted people?

My username. Have you read it?

Have a nice life.

Your tendency to put words in my mouth is also equally annoying
Reply 55
A red head that is angry? :eek:

impossible
Yes I am asking how you know not all of them are? do you have any proof?

Yeah scroll up i had some rape stats and compared with overall number of immigrants in sweden , 2nd generation weren't included in links she used. Either way my proof is that children ( actual children , not 16 ,17 year olds) and females obviously make up the population as well and they aren't rapists by default.
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I'd consider myself fairly left-wing but I dislike intolerance. What makes you say that left wingers are nasty and hateful?

I used to consider myself left wing until extremism and retardation became mainstream for the left. So people like me left or are leaving as ideology becomes dogma. When it comes to the established and popular left, ideological insanity is all that is left.
(edited 7 years ago)
Well so far you've called all migrants primitive , and you were referring to the people specifically rather than the states. By calling human beings as inferior as to yourself is clearly acceptable to you for some reason. Not to mention you stated in this thread that these migrant countries actually condone child sex offences.

I don't need to put anything in your mouth , you spout hateful stuff either way.

PS: im only replying cause i have bad insomnia tonight
Well so far you've called all migrants primitive , and you were referring to the people specifically rather than the states. By calling human beings as inferior as to yourself is clearly acceptable to you for some reason. Not to mention you stated in this thread that these migrant countries actually condone child sex offences.

I don't need to put anything in your mouth , you spout hateful stuff either way.

PS: im only replying cause i have bad insomnia tonight

Like I've already said, I was clearly referring to the child sex offender himself.

Where in this thread did I say that?

I'm not the one here telling people to 'go and f themselves'

If that isn't hateful I don't know what is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending