The Student Room Group
I think the terraced housing one was the one beginning with A, it was like arboterum or something and the one with the reasonably nice houses was St.Peters. I thought because Warndon had loads of council flats, I thought that it was the same as terraced houses and I was going to change it at the end when I made the decision but had my paper taken away before I could but luckily turns out my first instinct was right.
Reply 2
I did so crap in that paper
I'm really disappointed right now :frown:

I put that St.Peters was photo b
and Warndon was photo a
and Arbafsdjfsdf was photo c

And for finding the villages I found the first one but I couldn't find the 2nd one!
Reply 3
HDW
OP
Hmm, I put St Peters as Photo A as it had the highest amount of cars (compared to the others, each house has a car) and also it had the least amount of over crowding... hmm.
I'm a bit annoyed. For the first villages one I put it was like Powick or something and only after speaking with friends did I find that that place had a Church which the village wasn't supposed to have. I can't remember what I put for the second one but know I got it wrong,didnt know what I was doing but everything else on the whole wasn't too difficult.
Reply 5
HDW
Hmm, I put St Peters as Photo A as it had the highest amount of cars (compared to the others, each house has a car) and also it had the least amount of over crowding... hmm.

How do you tell the answer? I only guessed because of the kind of shape roads they were :s-smilie: I have no idea otherwise!
Reply 6
HDW
OP
I couldn't find a village with both a post office and a pub... rubbish paper imo.
I think St Peters was photograph A as those were semi detached houses and St Peters was a suburban area.
Reply 8
:frown: I thought it was really awful, I got into a right stress for some reason and could hardly take in the questions. I'm really worried I've messed it up and it's going to lower my grade. Does anyone know what the grade boundaries usually are?
Reply 9
Unfortunately I think they're quite high. On average I think you need 35/40 to get an A*.
Reply 10
Oh NO! What about the overall thing including the other paper and coursework?
Reply 11
I think in general you need about 80% ish in the exams and course work. In my coursework you needed 90/100 for A* (I missed it by 5 marks :mad: ) and for the exams its high 60's/low 70's out of 83 for A*.
Reply 12
lawl i found it really nice, the village with post office and pub was leigh ^_^, only question i found tricky was the one where it asked you why people want to live in st peters
Reply 13
adlondo
lawl i found it really nice, the village with post office and pub was leigh ^_^, only question i found tricky was the one where it asked you why people want to live in st peters

Can you remember what the 2nd village was?
What did you put for why people want to live in st. peters? I put there is good access to transport and it's close to a college and school :s-smilie:
I put one of the villages, I think it was the second, as one beginning with C but can't remember the rest of the name. It was East from the CBD. Did any one else get that? The question was only worth about 2 marks anyway so I wouldn't worry.

Latest