The Student Room Group

Biology or French A2?

So pretty soon we have to decide what subject we are carrying on to A2, and I'm stuck. I think I want to do a joint psychology and management degree at uni of Exeter and idk whether biology or French would be better. I know that biology helps with psychology which is why I'm a bit stuck, but I don't really enjoy it and I find it really hard. French on the other hand I find equally as hard but I enjoy it a lot more. I want to go into marketing when I'm older so I'm thinking French would be more useful, but I'm worried that biology is really going to help with a psychology degree and give me an advantage to get on the course possibly??!!!! AHHHH IDK HELP ME also I was relaxed that biology has gone linear so it wouldn't count this year because I feel like I'm gonna do really bad, and if I drop it the grade will show lmao. MY LIFE IS A MESS HELP ME SOMEONE
Original post by bethgrace99
So pretty soon we have to decide what subject we are carrying on to A2, and I'm stuck. I think I want to do a joint psychology and management degree at uni of Exeter and idk whether biology or French would be better. I know that biology helps with psychology which is why I'm a bit stuck, but I don't really enjoy it and I find it really hard. French on the other hand I find equally as hard but I enjoy it a lot more. I want to go into marketing when I'm older so I'm thinking French would be more useful, but I'm worried that biology is really going to help with a psychology degree and give me an advantage to get on the course possibly??!!!! AHHHH IDK HELP ME also I was relaxed that biology has gone linear so it wouldn't count this year because I feel like I'm gonna do really bad, and if I drop it the grade will show lmao. MY LIFE IS A MESS HELP ME SOMEONE

It seems like you have a difficult choice to make. Biology at A-level is one of the hardest subjects you could take, but it's also a very rewarding choice if you do well and work hard. I know a lot of psychology courses would prefer if you had A-level Biology in your pocket. If you are dead set on studying psychology at university, I strongly recommend doing studying Biology A-level. However, there are many alternative career paths you can take with French which you should consider before making a choice.

Is there no possible way you can study both Biology and French AS?

Quick Reply

Latest