The Student Room Group

PasTest or OnExamination for online question bank?

Any advice on what people prefer would be great.
I've always favoured pastest and they've got me through all of my exams, would recommend them.
I think it really depends on what you prefer and which one is closer to the format of you university's exams. Personally, I preferred OnExamination. You could always try both for a month and then decide which one you like best? (This is what I did)
Reply 3
I prefer http://passmedicine.com. I have used PasTest and Passmedicine and much preferred passmedicine. It is also one of the cheaper ones and more flexible memberships than some
Passmedicine and OnExamination raised my year 4 and 5 marks from the low 70s to the mid 80s. Highly recommend!
Reply 5
Passtest is good for a bit but then it starts asking weird rubbish - you can tell when this is happening bc only a few people have ever answered these questions. Passmedicine is great for learning guidelines and to teach you the basics but it is too easy I think. OnExamination is probably the most tricky question bank but some of their questions are frankly ridiculous (like asking in what order Alemtuzamab knocks out immune cells for example..)
Passmedicine is what most people in my uni use in 3rd-4th year, its good but it's also rage-inducing at times.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending