The Student Room Group

Applying again for the same intake year

Hello,

So is it possible to make another application for a Grad scheme of the same intake year to a company that I have applied (and failed) before?

I've heard that some do it with a different email but considering that I made it to the AC the first time someone might remember my details along the way.

Is it worth contacting HR and asking them if I can reapply or would I practically have zero chances?
Reply 1
Original post by J-SP
Highly unlikely they will allow it. If they allowed you to do it, they would have to let everyone do it, meaning 100s if not 1000s of more applications.

Why not just wait for next year's recruitment process if you are that keen to join?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't wanna wait a whole year doing nothing, and it really buzzes me for losing that AC because it was mainly due to my inexperience/anxiety. I am almost certain that if I had it now I would pass it.
Reply 2
Original post by J-SP
Call them and ask then. Rather than reapplying, if they felt it was appropriate to bring you through again, they would just get you to retake the assessments at the final stage.

If you reapply, it's likely you will just get a flat rejection where it's a duplicate application. Most applicant tracking systems make it fairly easy to identify duplicate applications from the same person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Higlhy unlikely that they put me straight to an AC but I might as well call them and see. Thank for the input.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending