The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

1 Room Available in 3 Bedroom House - 147 De Grey Street

The house is £80 per week and all bills are included, including high speed internet. The house is fully furbished and includes a television, washing machine, dining table, sofa and a shared bathroom. There is also a shared living room and a modern kitchen.

The room available is the largest room in the house. It includes a desk, double bed, wardrobe, desk chair, drawers, double glazed windows and more. Everything you need in a bedroom to work or study. Lots of spare space for personal belongings.

147 De Grey street is just on the edge of Newland Avenue, a street filled with various stores, coffee shops, bars and more. The house already has two tenants, both male and both are very welcoming and kind.

The house is a short walk from Hull University, and a short bus ride from town. A beautiful house, and beautiful room on offer, especially for the price. Unfortunately I am moving cities so can no longer stay in the house. The house can be moved into from the 1st of August 2016.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss the house please do not hesitate to message me :smile:
hey i may be a bit late but i may be interested. who are the other tenants?
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest