The Student Room Group

Grades to get into university...

I need to get BBC to get into my desired uni.... But I am thinking I will only get BCC, will I still be able to get in if I drop a grade?
Reply 1
Original post by _rhiburgess
I need to get BBC to get into my desired uni.... But I am thinking I will only get BCC, will I still be able to get in if I drop a grade?

It depends on the Uni really, usually they'll accept you if you're 1 grade off. My mate needed BBB or ABC and she got CCC and they still accepted her.
It depends on the leniency of the uni.
You should be fine with BCC instead of BBC though
You might still be accepted, it depends on the university, how many people meet the grades, the popularity of the course etc :smile:
Reply 3
It depends on the uni, and how popular the course is that year and how much they actually want you.
Reply 4
Original post by minimimi
It depends on the Uni really, usually they'll accept you if you're 1 grade off. My mate needed BBB or ABC and she got CCC and they still accepted her.
It depends on the leniency of the uni.
You should be fine with BCC instead of BBC though

That's good! It's Chester university! I just want to go there instead of choosing my insurance if I don't get the right grades! Stressful!
Reply 5
Original post by Leviathan1741
You might still be accepted, it depends on the university, how many people meet the grades, the popularity of the course etc :smile:

Thankyou!
Reply 6
Original post by GUMI
It depends on the uni, and how popular the course is that year and how much they actually want you.

Thankyou!
Reply 7
It's also international business management with French, when I went on an open day there is only apparently 30 people who have had offers!👌
Original post by _rhiburgess
That's good! It's Chester university! I just want to go there instead of choosing my insurance if I don't get the right grades! Stressful!

Hello, try not to worry. You can always speak to our Admissions team and discuss your concerns with them 01244 511000 or email: [email protected] :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending